By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 53 - Touhou

Hi guys, I'm an unlynchable mafia cultist strong man, ggwp.

League of Legends needs to feed the hamsters powering its servers.

It's been a while since I meaningfully interacted with prof so I have no comment. I like the activity from everyone though.

I forget, is marcusdjackson one of the good guys? His name brings up a feeling of dislike but also a feeling that I'm confusing his name with someone else's.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

mario definitely isn't looking good, I am eager to see how this unfolds. Defend yourself!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Linkzmax 5 scum

Care to elaborate?

And FOS on ROL for not yet posting in this thread.

Player L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch
Yoshiya DT            
supermario128 linkz            

DT votes Yoshi
linkz votes mario

spurgeonryan said:

You must mean nacho or Pezus. Roland is not playing this round. He just bought a Wii U.

pshh! Yeah right Pezus. 

So since you are talking what do you think of Linkz's vote for Mario?

Around the Network

Make a short welcome post; get pushed by Mario followed by him questioning others directly about whether he thought said post was suspicious. What's the deal?

FoS: Mario

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Vote: supermario

Yoshiya, why did you feel the need to make it clear that you weren't claiming a powerful role?

Mario, I don't understand where you found Linkz assuming Yoshiya claimed a powerful town role, and I definitely don't understand why you decided to point out that Yoshiya could be joke-claiming the truth (and even brought up meta to add to that point). I find your early lurker-hunting painful at best, and I find the "invincible then you called him town = power role, right?" to be a pretty impressive case of reaching that's much more sketchy than you being honest you messed up somewhere.

Final-Fan, Linkz, prof, and Zero are my current townreads. I don't feel like explaining any of them at the moment.

Nachomamma8 said:
Vote: supermario

Yoshiya, why did you feel the need to make it clear that you weren't claiming a powerful role?

Because I wanted people to get my joke ;-;

Unfortunately it appears only me, Prof and Stefl even know what Touhou is in this game meaning even if I was to claim then people wouldn't understand what I was on about.

Also, I don't like misleading town in any form (unless I'm mafia ofc), I've seen it backfire too often on people like Radish who soft-claim and then end up messing it up for themselves. Better just to tell the truth and let town work out everything from there without having to rely on misinformation from the people that are supposed to be on their side.

supermario128 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I like your presence so far, Mario's aggresive start rub me the wrong way (and his recent assumption about prof didn't help either). I feel zero is different this time around but nothing that points to scum yet.

How am I being aggressive? Aggressive would be voting for someone and going after then right away. So far, all I have done is shown who I am suspicious of.

What is your opinion of Marcus and Radish? Do you find their posts odd?

Do you find Spurge's avatar creepy?

To me Marcus is spurgeonryan 2.0. He's very random and I have trouble reading him. His posts so far are in line with what I expect of him. radish's post wasn't odd, he hasn't played in a while so "I'm playing too" sounds like a suitable intro.

Yes, spurgeonryan's avatar is creepy.

Tell me what was so odd to you about radish's and Marcus's early posts? Because from where I'm standing it looks like you were faking suspicious to appear active.

Signature goes here!

Player L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch
Yoshiya DT

supermario128 linkz nacho

DT votes Yoshi
linkz votes mario
nacho votes mario