By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 53 - Touhou

radishhead said:
I'm playing too! Hey everyone

SLEEEEEEEE

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
That's stretching "weird" quite a bit, but fair enough. I don't know if the tactic was used in another game, but my intention was to use it both to test Yoshi as well as see if anyone would pick up on it, as Zero did and Mario seems to incorrectly have done.

And yes, the natural implication was you'd be scared of me being mafia if you're town, but the deeper meaning was your statement came off as trying to undermine my attempts at creating activity; thus, you are mafia scared of an active town.

It was stretching? If that's your interpretation, then by all means please continue, because it was my interpretation that you were being risky unnecessarily with a specific choice of words that I had not seen you use in past games. You generally do something 'similar' consistently, but this one is definitely different.

Linkzmax said:
Where did I make any such assumption?

He said he was invincible and then you called him town. Invincible = power role. No?

I realize what you were trying to do though.

Prof seems like town. He is actually being active. :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Stefl is guaranteed town.

TruckOSaurus said:
I'm here and ready to go. Gotta say I'm disappointed, too many girls for my liking.

what do you know about touhou, there are lots of guys, it's not just girls.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:

That by no means is a town tell for Prof. He was clearly making a point last two games. He lurked heavy first 3/4 of last game as town. I don't think Scum Prof or Town Prof would lurk again. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

@prof: I don't think I ever play very consistently, but self-evaluation is hardly my strong point.

@mario: That is YOU assuming he has a power role. I made no such statement.

DarkThanatos said:
supermario128 said:

That by no means is a town tell for Prof. He was clearly making a point last two games. He lurked heavy first 3/4 of last game as town. I don't think Scum Prof or Town Prof would lurk again. 

It's probably because I never intentionally lurk. When I'm away, I'm away. I'm just sorry that my team two games ago were unfortunate enough to see me lynched for inactivity when it isn't a tell for me, just like last game. When I have time, I play.

prof, like me, participates as much as he can regardless of alignment. So yes, his level of activity isn't a tell. As I said two rounds ago, it's what his activity actually brings.

theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
I'm here and ready to go. Gotta say I'm disappointed, too many girls for my liking.

what do you know about touhou, there are lots of guys, it's not just girls.

My character, Stefl's avatar and the quick look I took at the wiki which didn't feature any guys.

Signature goes here!