By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 53 - Touhou

Make joke, apparently claim powerful role.

I love playing mafia :P

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Linkzmax said:
Which is it? Are you ready for action, or is it too early to make reads?

No its not to early to make reads . Looking back over Yoshias post i can see why you said what you did, by him saying pretty much he had a powerful role this early means he is ether scum and Gotfather looking for a scanetc or he Really is town but why make himself a target as town by saying something like that i wonder? .

Now that's what I'm looking to see! Though I think your question would be best answered at a later point.(Even if Yoshi is claiming it to be a joke now)

spurgeonryan said:
If linkz confuses me this game he is scummy.

I call bull. You're always confused.

Then it's no tell

I'm playing too! Hey everyone

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Another theme I know nothing about, but it doesn't matter to me.

I don't like that Yoshiya says he is "invincible" right away. I also don't like how Linkz assumed he had a town power role right away, from what turned out to just be a joke. Although, some players will make these sort of statements saying they are jokes, when in fact they are completely true. Rol claimed Doctor Evil day one before and was the doctor. lol

At any rate, Linkz involvement so far gives me a town vibe on him. Spurge doesn't want to act crazy, but we all know he will anyway. It is only a matter of time for him.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I'll also add that I don't like Marcus' and Radish's odd, short posts.

FoS to both of them.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Where did I make any such assumption?

Yoshiya said:

Vote Yoshiya. 

Because your slippery scummy ass wasn't lynched last game. And cos it's you. 

-- You haven't instant voted me this game or Radish... Maybe you know it'll probably get a vote back as per usual. Scummy? maybeh?

I am an idiot. 

Anyway, I have been informed I am ossum, because i am Cirno, incidentally Stefl's Avatar if i am not mistaken? 

I am honoured :D 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:

Vote Yoshiya. 

Because your slippery scummy ass wasn't lynched last game. And cos it's you. 

-- You haven't instant voted me this game or Radish... Maybe you know it'll probably get a vote back as per usual. Scummy? maybeh?

I am an idiot. 

Anyway, I have been informed I am ossum, because i am Cirno, incidentally Stefl's Avatar if i am not mistaken? 

I am honoured :D 

You should be honoured to know you are one of only two bosses I can beat without losing a single life (you're weak) :P