By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rayman Legends petition- keep the date

Tagged games:

I'm pretty sure it won't do anything, but I signed. Regardless, the damage has already been done. Currently about everyone interested in this game for the WiiU is pissed at Ubisoft^^

Around the Network

PS - I still signed it.

We need to stop with the petitions. Honestly.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I won't, not because I don't want to play the game, because i am not begging for this to a game that is done and should be out in a few weeks

Signed.

Around the Network

I'm not going to sign because of two reasons:

-I'm a Ps3 fan so the less success the Wii U has, the better I feel.
-It's not going to actually change anything

With that out of the way, if I was a strong Nintendo only fan, I'd be mad as hell about this. Ubi basically going back on their promise to deliver a game at a certain date.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

We're just not amused, and we're just used to bad news.
We are the victims of what we want.

On Topic: I'm not signing this. Nothing about this recent news tells me that Ubisoft is committed to making a good Wii U game.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

if they will still release it in few weeks for wii u the sales for 360 and ps3 will be lower as they will be with a similiar release for every console. it's only a "port" then for many and people don't like to pay full price for something on ps3 or 360 which is already half the price for wii u then. this would be exactly the same problem  as what nintendo fans said about the ports like batman on wii u "ohh it's just a port, i don't pay 60 for that when it's already half the price for 360/ps3. 

ubisoft will sell more overall with a later release on wii u even if wii u sales will be maybe little bit lower on wii u.

354 sigs in 30 minutes? Not too bad.

ps3-sales! said:
I'm not going to sign because of two reasons:

-I'm a Ps3 fan so the less success the Wii U has, the better I feel.
-It's not going to actually change anything

With that out of the way, if I was a strong Nintendo only fan, I'd be mad as hell about this. Ubi basically going back on their promise to deliver a game at a certain date.

...Seriously?