DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
timmah said:
354 sigs in 30 minutes? Not too bad.

If only those translates in sales...

Statistically, it does... in the thousands or tens of thousands.

superchunk said:

http://www.change.org/petitions/ubisoft-entertainment-s-a-keep-to-the-original-rayman-legends-release-date-for-the-wii-u

This has nothing to do with going multi-plat. Just asking to keep date for Wii U.

LOL why would they even bother though? They have clearly made their mind up. 

Has anyone posted this petition on Miiverse, GAF, or other gaming sites?

ps3-sales! said:
I'm not going to sign because of two reasons:

-I'm a Ps3 fan so the less success the Wii U has, the better I feel.
-It's not going to actually change anything

With that out of the way, if I was a strong Nintendo only fan, I'd be mad as hell about this. Ubi basically going back on their promise to deliver a game at a certain date.

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:
I'm not going to sign because of two reasons:

-I'm a Ps3 fan so the less success the Wii U has, the better I feel.

-It's not going to actually change anything

With that out of the way, if I was a strong Nintendo only fan, I'd be mad as hell about this. Ubi basically going back on their promise to deliver a game at a certain date.

Signed even tho nothing is gonna change it.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Thanks PS360 fans, now Wii U owners have even LESS too look forward to for the next couple of months thanks to your whining. Isn't it enough that you have 95% of the major third party releases this gen?

Anyone think Ubisoft will also listen to Nintendo fans wanting Watch Dogs and Far Cry 3? Somehow I doubt it..

Metallicube said:

Thanks PS360 fans, now Wii U owners have even LESS too look forward to for the next couple of months thanks to your whining. Isn't it enough that you have 95% of the major third party releases this gen?

Anyone think Ubisoft will also listen to Nintendo fans wanting Watch Dogs and Far Cry 3? Somehow I doubt it..

You're welcome.  At the end of the day though, i think its more of a smart business decision on Ubisoft's part then whining by the PS360 crowd.

Train wreck said:
Metallicube said:

You're welcome.  At the end of the day though, i think its more of a smart business decision on Ubisoft's part then whining by the PS360 crowd.

I'm not so sure it's a smart business decision to yank back the release of a game that was only weeks from release when many have preorders set up, during a timeslot when there is hardly anything else being released for that console, and pushing it to the time when both Zelda WW and GTA5 are coming out and many more games for Wii U will have already been released, whilst pissing off a large part of your potential buyers in the meamtime.

I don't think Rayman is the kind of game that appeals to most PS360 gamers anyway. Origins only sold just over a million on those consoles combined. This one will probably sell even less, as it is being released at the end of this year, when many of these gamers will be anticipating new consoles from Sony and MS.

I guess we'll see though. Be interesting to see how the game sells now. Time to put your money where your mouth is, PS360 fans..

I'm very disappointed in Ubisoft. I'm fine with it being multiplat, but I pre-ordered the game knowing that it runs natively in 1080p and 60fps on the Wii U with Wii U exclusive features and was originally slated for a launch window release, then delayed to Q1 2013, and now September. Absolutely ridiculous.