By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm confident Bayonetta 2 and/o Wonderful 101 will end up on PS360 now

FIrst NG3 Razors Edge, and now Rayman Legends! Is it possible Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta 2 end up on PS360 aswel? Nintendo publishes those games, but so did they publish NG3 Razors Edge in the West.

Around the Network

0% chance.

Isn´t Bayonetta 2 being developed with Nintendo´s $$$?....then I don´t think so.

Not even a chance. Nintendo is taking a major part of the development process of Bayonetta 2. What did you expect?

mmm no, not a chance

Around the Network

yeah keep dreaming

Bayonetta won't, since Nintendo are funding it.

Wonderful 101 has the potential to, but I don't think it will. I know it's probably too early to judge this, but I think it'll struggle to find an audience on Wii-U. And if that turns out to be the case, then there's no chance for it on PS360.

Don't know about the Wonderful 101, but Bayonetta 2 is being 100% published by Nintendo as far as I know. It could be similar to ME1, but you know that game took 5 years to appear on the PS3.

Nintendo and PC gamer

axumblade said:

Considering Nintendo are funding Bayonetta 2, I really doubt it.  I'm not sure if Wonderful 101 is being funded by Nintendo or not but Bayonetta has no real chance.

And with Rayman and Ninja Gaiden, are you really shocked about either? Both of those are put on whatever consoles will accept them.

Well, people are pretty damn shocked about the 7 month delay.

C-C-C-C-C-Combo breaker.

I am going to say there is a slight chance, ~10%. My honest question is if companies like Ubisoft do not think that the Wii audience is coming to the Wii U, why does Platinum and Nintendo think they would ween any users from the original PS360 crowd that this game was originally intended for?

Seems like foolish thinking to me.