By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - When did your fanboyism kick in?

my fanboyism started with wipeout 2097(i love great exclusives)
than turned to n64(oot,mario64,goldeneye,etc-best exclusiv line up ever)
than to 360(best starting line up)
now ps3(best overall support,because of ni no,tlou,beyond,heavy rain and sony the only left to take care of core gaming in the past years)

at the end of the year?depends on line up quality(ps4 or xbox3)

I'm a fanboy whore and not really a console fanboy but an exklusiv fanboy.

Around the Network

I owned a PS1 and PS2 for those respective generations then switched to Xbox 360 this past gen (eventually getting a PS3 a year ago) next gen is up in the air in which I will support the most, depends I'm leaning more towards Playstation though.

sales2099 said:
2009. When Elepresador and his army were in full swing. Thats when I grew a bigger sack then my allready big sack and decided to show my face on youtube, knowing 90% of my viewers would spit venom at me.

Some of the most fun I had on the internet :)

It was fun for me aswell

and i'm glad you came around ESPECIALLY at a time where a lot of the pro 360 guys were losing the war and declining at a crazy rate on the battlefield(youtube)

the sh!t was getting boring before you got there

but what are you going to do next gen though? are you going to just retire the "GeneralMLD" persona completely or what? if so, i guess there will most likely be another Xbox leader who will rise up to lead the 720 army into battle =P

Edit: ok i just checked your youtube channel and it seems like the General might be going Ghost again for good.

at the end of the day  though, i guess i must say that i salute you, enemy soldier

;)

I'm a man of logic. The notion of fanboyism to me is repugnant. It makes no sense. If you're a customer, you should be going for the best product available to you, not to the product which has a label attached to it. There's no difference between a console fanboy and that turd who struts around head-to-toe in abercrombie & fitch clothing.

After I saw how pitiful people were for not liking what I like.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network
enditall727 said:
sales2099 said:
2009. When Elepresador and his army were in full swing. Thats when I grew a bigger sack then my allready big sack and decided to show my face on youtube, knowing 90% of my viewers would spit venom at me.

Some of the most fun I had on the internet :)

It was fun for me aswell

and i'm glad you came around ESPECIALLY at a time where a lot of the pro 360 guys were losing the war and declining at a crazy rate on the battlefield(youtube)

the sh!t was getting boring before you got there

but what are you going to do next gen though? are you going to just retire the "GeneralMLD" persona completely or what? if so, i guess there will most likely be another Xbox leader who will rise up to lead the 720 army into battle =P

Edit: ok i just checked your youtube channel and it seems like the General might be going Ghost again for good.

at the end of the day  though, i guess i must say that i salute you, enemy soldier

;)

Ya......no sense keeping my old videos there, with no new videos on the horizon.

I have a 9-5 office job. Thankfully it isn't too busy that I can post here simultaneously, then I go home, eat dinner, and then go to my 7-11 night job. On my days off im with my girlfriend.

Im making a ton of money, but my spare time is used very wisely with friends and family. I have no time to sit down and make a video anymore :(

But its ok since the gen is almost done. When the next gen hits and sales trends for all 3 kick in, who knows, after a few years you may see that channel come back again

Edit: Nobody can replace me :P If I do come back, I will be automaticaly embraced as the leader again no sweat! 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

I was born like this!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Holy shit people know Elpresador? XD I watch his rage videos everyday. The guy is hilarious :'3. Discovered him during that whole Trey Brotherhood shizz, but I just enjoy his way of entertainment :P

i like all three brands equally but xbox still has a little way to go in terms of proving itself as one of the big boys (this gen helped a lot).

but a thread like this is a true testament of why I will never have brand loyalty ever again. there are much more - real - issues in the world to worry about as an adult.

Roma said:
I was born like this!

Lady Gaga paraphrasing :)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.