By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Do you know that song by the strokes?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
man-bear-pig said:
Bristow9091 said:
Will it blend?

Indubitably

Ah that's good to know then! Next question: If you could be any shape, which would you be? Please give three reasons.

A dodecahedron, because: 1.) It is one of the biggest words I know 2.) It has the same number of sides as I have pairs of ribs, so it's very close to my heart 3.) 12*30=360...X360 is my favourite console

Ssenkahdavic said:
When is a thread more than a thread and less than a thread?

A riddle, eh? I'll get back to you on this one...

Where are my car keys?

techhunter80 said:

How can I stay awake in the mornings without feeling tired all day? Also are you Bane or is that just a disguise to keep Al Gore away?

1.) I find that if you have about 4 hours sleep you're more alert the following day than when you have 8 hours sleep. Maybe that's just me though..? 2.) Bit of both tbh

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
man-bear-pig said:
NintendoPie said:
Did you create this thread just for points?

How dare you insinuate that I'm a spammer!

Woah, someone is getting antsy! Do you have something to tell us, MBP?

How dare you imply that I'm hiding something!

NobleTeam360 said:
When will the Xbox 720 get revealed?

3rd March 2013

can i help you answer questions ?

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

morenoingrato said:
1. Is this statement false?

2. Out of "yes" and "no", will the next word you say be "no"?

man-bear-pig said:
ANYTHING!

why have you not bought dead space 3 yet?