By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo 3 coming to PC? Steam Database shows Fez, Dyad, Halo 3 and plenty of entries

i hope so, won't be that great anymore graphically especially for pc but playing halo 3 once more with some better resolution, particles and anti-aliasing would be nice.

Around the Network

I wouldnt doubt it since microsoft releases games on PC when they stop selling well. Maximizes profits. id rebuy it on PC as well so i hope so.

pezus said:
crissindahouse said:

i hope so, won't be that great anymore graphically especially for pc but playing halo 3 once more with some better resolution, particles and anti-aliasing would be nice.

Would be cool to see a Halo trilogy! I'd probably buy it during a sale

Then we only need to wait another 10 years for the next trilogy on PC

yeah we could play some nice co-op!

My god, Second life, now every weirdo is going to join Steam, and that gif is awesome.

Didn't they just turn off the servers for Halo 2. Kind of odd to release it on steam afterwords. Anyway if they do release the trilogy on steam, I would happily buy it. Halo 3 is still my favorite halo multiplayer and I would happily play it on steam. Would be great if they increase the max playercount for bigteam games.

Around the Network

They'd make it Windows 8 exclusive if it even does come out.

Maybe, but a lot of people register IP's for games they haven't started, I'm not sure if Steam is the same way.

I actually wish Microsoft would release an Xbox emulator, and xbox 360 emulator, when the Xbox 720 comes out. 

And Sell all their old games on Live. I know that's not going to happen. But I still want Ninja Gaiden Black! in 1080P with rumble (sigma lacks this).

Oh my God

Microsoft doesn't care about exclusives.

I'll wait for it to come out on PSN.

After that horrible Halo2 port I'm not sure if I want to see Halo 3 on the PC...