By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you believe that Youtubers can contribute to a game's success?

Sure it will.

Around the Network

yea i think youtube play an big role in game success.

Definitely, Youtube has influenced me to buy games.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Yes big YES. As long as you skip the idiotic comments and focus on the videos.

100% yes. I rarely buy a game before watching an impressions video or a WTF is.... from TotalBiscuit.
I like to see the game in action from someone who is completely removed from the game itself

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

Around the Network

Minecraft, DayZ (increased arma II popularity) and even Call of Duty/Battlefield. Those are some video game examples of how Youtubers do have an effect on a games success.

ChadWarden apparently invented the term PSTriple earlier in the gen and made PS3 talk into a kind of meme, apparently he's credited with creating some good feeling toward the system lol. The video's pretty funny

yes. i dont trust game websites. i look at youtube before every purchase

If youtube didn't exist, I doubt Minecraft would have sold 500k copies - the effect is unbelievable

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Yes, of course they can, and do.