By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2012 - Stage 2 - Round 8

4p - tbone51 (For creating the awesome Mario Kart 7 Tournament thread among many others. Great contributor.)
3p - Conegamer (Knowledgeable poster who always makes interesting input.)
2p - Galaki (Creator of many funny threads.)
1p - NiKKom (He often makes funny posts, but the competition is fierce here.)

Around the Network

4p - Conegamer
3p - NiKKom
2p - tbone
1p - Galaki

spurgeonryan said:
5- Conegamer for the same reasons Hatmoza voted for you above
4- Galaki! I do not think I have ever talked to this person. He has a nose for interesting youtube videos though. The Prolapsing one was a classic!
3- Nikkom.....What can I say? He is the Badgenome of the Northern European country that he is from. Allegedly.
2 which is 1- Tbizzle ( sorry you crazy Wii U poster, but you have only been great for a few months, these others have been great all their lives!)

.5 points to Deyon

Fixed*

4. Conegamer

3. Nikkom

2. Galaki

1. Tbone

Sorry Tbone but like Spurge said, you're a great user but also very new. : /

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
4p - tbone51 (For creating the awesome Mario Kart 7 Tournament thread among many others. Great contributor.)
3p - Conegamer (Knowledgeable poster who always makes interesting input.)
2p - Galaki (Creator of many funny threads.)
1p - NiKKom (He often makes funny posts, but the competition is fierce here.)

You're just saying that cuz you won :3

ps3-sales! said:
spurgeonryan said:
5- Conegamer for the same reasons Hatmoza voted for you above
4- Galaki! I do not think I have ever talked to this person. He has a nose for interesting youtube videos though. The Prolapsing one was a classic!
3- Nikkom.....What can I say? He is the Badgenome of the Northern European country that he is from. Allegedly.
2 which is 1- Tbizzle ( sorry you crazy Wii U poster, but you have only been great for a few months, these others have been great all their lives!)

.5 points to Deyon

Fixed*

4. Conegamer

3. Nikkom

2. Galaki

1. Tbone

Sorry Tbone but like Spurge said, you're a great user but also very new. : /

i dont care if i lose! IM happy to make second round! For being new and here for almost 2 months! Anyway vote for me in th 2012 users! Thankz!

Around the Network

Hmm, I won't vote this time but I will say 2 things:

-Thanks for all the votes guys!
-If Tbone makes it through this, well, that will be quite the highlight. Here for less than a month in 2012 and gets through to Round 3? Crazy.

Oh, and Spurge? I think you've got the points formatting wrong

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Kresnik said:
4p - Conegamer
3p - NiKKom
2p - tbone
1p - Galaki

I realise now that Conegamer may just have been making up Spyro "memories" to suck up to me and gain my vote for this contest but well... it worked!

(Just kidding. He's a great poster!)

Would I do that? I was highly emotional when I was recalling the greatness (and downfall) of Spyro...infact I've mentioned it to several people afterwards and they all agree it's a tragic story.

At least there's the original trilogy, though. Nothing can ever take that away.

10p - Nikkom

man-bear-pig said:
10p - Nikkom

I direct you to the rules, good sir:

1. Vote the following 4 users in order from your favourite (4p) down to (1p). If you're still unsure ask me for clarification. If your vote is unidentifiable then it won't be counted. 

Gotcha

Congrats to both HappyD and Moreno.
It's too bad all of them couldn't have made it through that round, MBP and Lest both deserved to get farther.