By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Recommend PC games thread!

Title: Age of Empires 2

Developer: dunno

Genre / Type of game: erm....forget what you call it

Why i like this game: one of the best games of all time

Where to buy: a bargin bin somewhere probably

Title: Cossacks: European Wars

Developer: dunno

Genre / Type of game: same as above

Why i like this game: really fun, one of the best of all time

Where to buy: a car-boot sale most likely

Around the Network
Bajablo said:
Updated as of this post.
hmm.. anyone that has an idea on how to organize this a bit, getting the feeling this is gonna be quite the clusterfuck in a while..

its nice seeing what every person recommeneded, but it may be better to organize the games by genre or by title and just have a line that says who recomended it.

thranx said:
Bajablo said:
Updated as of this post.
hmm.. anyone that has an idea on how to organize this a bit, getting the feeling this is gonna be quite the clusterfuck in a while..

its nice seeing what every person recommeneded, but it may be better to organize the games by genre or by title and just have a line that says who recomended it.

Hmm.. might try that out. but it requres some re-organizing that i'm way too tired to tackle atm. :) but thanks for feedback though

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Title: Diablo III
Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
Genre / Type of game: Action RPG
Why i like this game: Very fun to play with friends. Great storyline. Blizzard has continued to support the game with solid patches and content updates. Don't listen to the haters, this is an excellent title. Art direction and pacing are great.

Price: 59.99 USD
Where to buy: Amazon

Okay, I'm bored, so here goes:

Title: They Bleed Pixels
Developper: I forgot
Genre: Action/Platformer
Why I like this game: This game is just epic fun. I mean, it's kinda cool that you can slash up enemies while jumping around in a level.
Price: around 9$ (when not on sale)
This game is purchasable on steam/desura