By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Zelda Rumors!! *Nothing New Yet*

Roma said:
they are going to need all the games they can have out this year to be able to make that 1.3b Iwata wants

not sure how the 3DS Zelda will effect the sales of WW and WiiU as it feels like a lot of people skipped NSMBU on Wii U and just got NSMB2 on 3DS as they released so close to each other

Yes, I've been fearing the same thing! Although, Zelda games are not as similar to each other as 2D Mario's are, right?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DieAppleDie said:
to sum up

Zelda 3DS, new artstyle, focuses on portabitlity, holiday 2013
ZeldaU, Skyward sword/Oot style art, focuses on exploration, holiday 2014

Wait... A 3DS Zelda... focusing on... portability?

Really?

No shit Sherlock.

At least this rumor is believable. And is a rumor that tells things we want to hear... (that's suspicious)

Anyway, the handheld Zelda focused on dungeons sounds very logical and well thought for a portable experience. The console version also sounds good as the exploration can be fun and give us plenty of wow moments, but the dungeons are also very important.

But since it's only a rumor, I don't belive it .

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

spurgeonryan said:
So no Majoras mask then?

That's what you get for betraying Nintendo!!

JEMC said:

At least this rumor is believable. And is a rumor that tells things we want to hear... (that's suspicious)

Anyway, the handheld Zelda focused on dungeons sounds very logical and well thought for a portable experience. The console version also sounds good as the exploration can be fun and give us plenty of wow moments, but the dungeons are also very important.

No, we really should take it with a grain of salt; had it been published BEFORE the ND and said that a remake was on it way - then Id gubbled it all up! But as far as rumors go, this one sound plausible...

Around the Network

MM remake was never planned to be out before a new 3DS Zelda

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

DanneSandin said:
JEMC said:

No, we really should take it with a grain of salt; had it been published BEFORE the ND and said that a remake was on it way - then Id gubbled it all up! But as far as rumors go, this one sound plausible...

That's my problem with this rumor, that it's plausible and makes sense. Since when does Nintendo do things that make sense?!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

spurgeonryan said:
DanneSandin said:
spurgeonryan said:
So no Majoras mask then?

That's what you get for betraying Nintendo!!

Technically, that is what we all get. Since none of us are getting it.

And it's all your fault!!

JEMC said:
DanneSandin said:
JEMC said:

That's my problem with this rumor, that it's plausible and makes sense. Since when does Nintendo do things that make sense?!

Oh, that's true!!

Sounds reasonable.

Love and tolerate.