By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Zelda Rumors!! *Nothing New Yet*

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
DanneSandin said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

The sad thing is though that one reason that older titles like Banjo-Kazooie was so great was because there was only a few dozen people developing them. The close relations between everyone involved made development much more smooth than what we have today where it takes hundreds of people to develop a single title.

But yeah, hopefully they will be able to maintain high quality despite current difficulties.

Looking at Mario Galaxy and Skyward Sword I think it's quite evident that Nintendo can maintain HIGH quality even with bigger teams. What hinders them from expanding is the fact that Nintendo don't hire as many new talents as they could, because they wanna make sure that everyone they hire will meet their expectations...

They had plenty of time to develop Skyward Sword though, and the Wii didn't require much greater teams than the Gamecube since it was basically the same technology.

The Wii's automatic sales generated by the then revolutionary motion controls gave them a lot of time and money. This time around they need to actively fight for it and will think twice before taking risks. That is the reason for my fear.

I don't know... Nintendo showed us that they do some of their best work while under pressure; just look at the Wii! Now, they probably started developing the next Zelda BEFORE they had to actively fight to get any sales...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Well, realistic and interesting. Nothing crazy and frankly can't wait to see what's up.

Hell, if this holiday sees the pokemonXY along with a new zelda... then I'll have to upgrade my kid's to 3DSs.

I think Zelda 3DS will be shown at E3, and be out by the holiday.

As for Zelda U, they should really try to get it out by 2014, when the Zelda team takes their time, and is lazy, we get games like Skyward Sword. Give them a deadline Nintendo, put the pressure on them, and we will see good things.

Soriku said:
"- If the Zelda 3DS is not announced before E3, it will be showed during E3 or TGS pre-conference"

Fake. Nintendo don't go to TGS and they definitely wouldn't unveil it there either rather than their own Direct if it actually missed E3.

I don't even know when the last time a Zelda rumor turned out true. Fun to read though.

I think "TGS pre-conference" means a ND or conference similar like the one Nintendo had at October 2011 for 3DS.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I'd like to see Zelda U draw a little from Zelda 2...as in a huge world with multiple villages to explore. The Hyrule of Zelda 2 created in modern 3D would be huge and spectacular.

Around the Network

Yay finally I can talk a little about it!

Ok. To me this reads as: Nintendo wants to make both games as fast as they can and spend less money. I wouldn't mind Ocarina of Time artstyle for Zelda U and focused more on exploration.

What I find interesting is the fact that Nintendo wants to focus the games in diferent aspects: 3DS one in dungeons and Wii U in exploration.

I hope the U one have controller pro support. I also believe that Zelda U won't be showed this E3 as there will be too much Zelda (3 in one event).

Edit: ^^ I agree with TheLastStarFighter. Zelda 2 has too much potential for Zelda series: huge and explorable overworld, difficult, good dungeons and I think the enemies are well balanced at combat.

All BS. No one gets "leaks" from inside of Nintendo on the next Zelda games ever. Certainly not some English speaking nobody.

Anything new?

Pavolink said:
Anything new?

And here I was coming in here thinking there was something new . I needed that after my SimCity 5 disappointment.

S.Peelman said:
Pavolink said:
Anything new?

And here I was coming in here thinking there was something new . I needed that after my SimCity 5 disappointment.

Oops. Hehe.

:(