By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem: Awakening Gamespot Video Review 91 on metacritic so far

spurgeonryan said:
I hope it can stay above 90. IGN gave it a 9.6!

Correction, Audrey Drake gave it a 9.6, and her scores are always a bit heavy.

Around the Network

I'm really looking forward to this game. It really feels like nintendo has been pushing this game as hard as possible. With the ambassador game, tv ad and all that time at nintendo direct they managed to pull me over with this one.

LemonSlice said:
spurgeonryan said:

I agree. Personally I don't like when Audrey Drake reviews Nintendo exclusives, or Greg Miller reviews Playstation exclusives ect...

They can be biased because that's their choice of console. Also Audrey gave Darksiders 2 a 7.5 which is way too low...

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

IsawYoshi said:
I'm really looking forward to this game. It really feels like nintendo has been pushing this game as hard as possible. With the ambassador game, tv ad and all that time at nintendo direct they managed to pull me over with this one.

Welcome to VGChartz :D

And I fully agree with you.

ps3-sales! said:
LemonSlice said:
spurgeonryan said:

I agree. Personally I don't like when Audrey Drake reviews Nintendo exclusives, or Greg Miller reviews Playstation exclusives ect...

They can be biased because that's their choice of console. Also Audrey gave Darksiders 2 a 7.5 which is way too low...

That's true, but at least their score on this occasion is pretty close to the overall average.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

^ I'm not crazy about Audrey's reviews, but I enjoy her coverage. She's good at previews and just generally discussing things.

So much for Ni No Kuni being the best JRPG this gen I guess it goes to Fire Emblem.

NobleTeam360 said:
So much for Ni No Kuni being the best JRPG this gen I guess it goes to Fire Emblem.

Nah, Xenoblade it is :D

KHlover said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Damn it, I always forget about that game. 

NobleTeam360 said:
KHlover said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Damn it, I always forget about that game. 

I haven't even finished it yet :D