By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem: Awakening Gamespot Video Review 91 on metacritic so far

NobleTeam360 said:
So much for Ni No Kuni being the best JRPG this gen I guess it goes to Fire Emblem.

Fire Emblem is next-gen. It is, so far, the best JRPG of the 8th generation.

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
NobleTeam360 said:
So much for Ni No Kuni being the best JRPG this gen I guess it goes to Fire Emblem.

Fire Emblem is next-gen. It is, so far, the best JRPG of the 8th generation.

i jus wish everybody knew about it, it deserves alot of attention!

KHlover said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Nah, Xenoblade it is :D

Indeed, xenoblade is the best jrpg of this generation. But I'm not sure if I would call fire emblem an jrpg, more like an srpg

IsawYoshi said:
KHlover said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Indeed, xenoblade is the best jrpg of this generation. But I'm not sure if I would call fire emblem an jrpg, more like an srpg

yeah, that's the real genre. but as a rpg from japan...

KHlover said:
IsawYoshi said:
KHlover said:
NobleTeam360 said:

The last story was a jrpg made in hawaii :p

Around the Network
IsawYoshi said:
KHlover said:
IsawYoshi said:
KHlover said:
NobleTeam360 said:

:D Haha, I didn't know that. I hope you'll stay active, if you keep as funny as at your first day you'll have my support for Best new user of 2013^^

KHlover said:
IsawYoshi said:
KHlover said:
IsawYoshi said:
KHlover said:
NobleTeam360 said:

:D Haha, I didn't know that. I hope you'll stay active, if you keep as funny as at your first day you'll have my support for Best new user of 2013^^

Well I don't know about that :p But I will probably stay active, I look forward to discuss sales numbers with the other guys here :D

spurgeonryan said:
LemonSlice said:
spurgeonryan said:
I hope it can stay above 90. IGN gave it a 9.6!

Correction, Audrey Drake gave it a 9.6, and her scores are always a bit heavy.

...does she work for IGN? Did they allow it on their site? Was there another review?

IGN gave it a 9.6.

^_^

She works for IGN. Seems like her reviews aren't exactly trustworthy...

spurgeonryan said:
KHlover said:
spurgeonryan said:
LemonSlice said:
spurgeonryan said:

...does she work for IGN? Did they allow it on their site? Was there another review?

IGN gave it a 9.6.

^_^

Either way, it is not like they have a whole review crew ( like EGM used to) reviewing one game. Each reviewer playes a game and then posts their review. It is considered an IGN review. Check Metacritic. If they have IGN on there, see what the score is. Just because Craig Snow does reviews for our sister site ( gamrreview.com) does not mean it is a Graig Snow review. It is a gamrreview review. Maybe I am not sure what this dude is saying. Either way it is an IGN review. Whether she is bias or chunky or not.

Yeah, it is a IGN review. I also don't really get what he is all about. My best guess would be that he points out bias or some exaggerated scores of the past from her.

KHlover said:
spurgeonryan said:
LemonSlice said:
spurgeonryan said:

IGN gave it a 9.6.

^_^

She gives out points a bit too much. However I never really care, as I read the reviews and make my picture of the game from that, instead of the score. But I'm glad really. Sutch a high score should open a few eyebrows, Audrey or not.