By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Legend of Zelda Thread: BotW Sells 31.61M Units & TotK Sells 20.28M Units

Which Zelda game have you finished the most?

The Legend of Zelda 6 24.00%

A Link to the Past 10 40.00%

Link's Awakening 0 0%

Ocarina of Time 3 12.00%

Majora's Mask 0 0%

The Wind Waker 0 0%

Twilight Princess 4 16.00%

Skyward Sword 0 0%

Breath of the Wild 1 4.00%

Other 1 4.00%

Total:25
CaptainExplosion said:
Kakadu18 said:

They were shown in the second trailer.

But what if they turn out to be a separate monster?

They look almost exactly the same as in OoT until they open their mouths, which look more like that of an insect. Even if they change the name it's still a zombie.

Around the Network

I see that the Zelda wikipedia is a mess

Kakadu18 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

But what if they turn out to be a separate monster?

They look almost exactly the same as in OoT until they open their mouths, which look more like that of an insect. Even if they change the name it's still a zombie.

Then here's hoping the name stays.

New Zelda shirts at the Yetee:

Three weeks to go!

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:

Three weeks to go!

The fact that I have to juggle between this fact, my current playthrough of Octopath Traveler II and the upcoming release of Xenoblade 3 Future Redeemed ....

This world is a pain !

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I still have so many games I need to play before this comes out.. currently playing FF2 Pixel Remaster after beating 1, and will be playing the XC3 DLC this week as well, plus I got AW 1+2... backlogs ughh.... but I know I'll be ditching it all come 5/12 lol

Last edited by Raven - on 24 April 2023

THIS MAKES ME WANT IT EVEN MORE!!!!!                                                                             

I’m on the verge of needing to take a sabbatical from YouTube viewing, which bums me out. There is so much Zelda flooding my feed now with impressions and comments in the thumbnails. This isn’t a problem…it’s just a problem for me. I’ve already spoiled myself to much watching all the trailers and the gameplay presentation. I think it’s time for a self imposed sequestering.

super_etecoon said:

I’m on the verge of needing to take a sabbatical from YouTube viewing, which bums me out. There is so much Zelda flooding my feed now with impressions and comments in the thumbnails. This isn’t a problem…it’s just a problem for me. I’ve already spoiled myself to much watching all the trailers and the gameplay presentation. I think it’s time for a self imposed sequestering.

The new stuff I've seen so far just makes me want the game even more!! ^^