By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ethomaz said:

wick said:

I'm not sure if you're joking or you're actually serious. Have you ever used a high-end android device?

The things my Note 2 can do won't be possible on the iPhone for.........  Well forever actually.

It amazes me how far people will go to defend a dying, outdated operating system. All through some loyalty to a man who was a thief and a liar.

Have fun with your iPhone 8. It might have an extra row of static icons! Wow. Magical.

That's just opinion... everything you do with any Android phone I do with iPhone and its more easy.... and yes my cousin have a S3 white.

Like I said the bullshit people talk here about iPhone is crazy... in the other thread some guy said you can't customize the background or chance the ringtone in the iPhone...

That's all the same fight about Linux x Windows... Windows is infinitly better but the Linux fans will not give up... iOS is better than Android but you never give up because you like Android.

I'm sorry, but I have to say that you don't know what you're talking about. An iPhone cannot do everything an Android can. Gingerbread was a more feature rich operating system than iOS5. ICS and JB are way ahead. It has nothing to do with closed vs open. And you're wrong about Linux as well. Have you ever even been near Android or Linux? Linux does many things better than Windows.

Around the Network

ultima said:

I'm sorry, but I have to say that you don't know what you're talking about. An iPhone cannot do everything an Android can. Gingerbread was a more feature rich operating system than iOS5. ICS and JB are way ahead. It has nothing to do with closed vs open. And you're wrong about Linux as well. Have you ever even been near Android or Linux? Linux does many things better than Windows.

Ok. Do many things better for what? I guess none of you guys got the point... there is no miracle or anything better in Linux or Android... or iOS or Windows... just different... what you can do with one you can do with the other.

But there is a fact the Windows and iOS works better for mostly of people because the UI and the less complexity... no trouble for the use.

Now I have to leave this thread because there is guys calling me a liar or idiot just because I didn't agree with the magical superiority of the Android... I am the problem of course.

the new sony Xperia Z, it blows everything out of the water.
13MP camera. HDR video and HDR pictures
Full HD 5" screen (441 PPi pixel density) shatter proof/dust resistant screen
Quad Core 1.5ghz CPU
16GB internal memory
2GB RAM
Dust and Water Proof. up to 1 meter/30 minutes water resistance
Andriod jelly bean vr4.1 will be updated soon after release to 4.2

ethomaz said:

ultima said:

Ok. Do many things better for what? I guess none of you guys got the point... there is no miracle or anything better in Linux or Android... or iOS or Windows... just different... what you can do with one you can do with the other.

But there is a fact the Windows and iOS works better for mostly of people because the UI and the less complexity... no trouble for the use.

Now I have to leave this thread because there is guys calling me a liar or idiot just because I didn't agree with the magical superiority of the Android... I am the problem of course.

Again. This is quite simply not true.

I don't think you understand.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

ethomaz said:

ultima said:

Calm down and quit feeling so sorry for yourself. I called you neither a liar nor an idiot. You seriously spurt out garbage like "Windows is infinitely better than Linux" and "iOS is better than Android" and expect people not to challenge you? It's a fact that Android is much less restrictive than iOS. Can you customize anything on your iPhone besides the background? Can you place a widget to display you real-time information? That's just the tip of a very large mountain. Learn something about Android before downplaying it so much. And likewise with Linux. One amazing thing about Linux is the powerful shell. It blows the lackluster command prompt out of the water. Again, that's only one thing.

Around the Network

ultima said:

Calm down and quit feeling so sorry for yourself. I called you neither a liar nor an idiot. You seriously spurt out garbage like "Windows is infinitely better than Linux" and "iOS is better than Android" and expect people not to challenge you? It's a fact that Android is much less restrictive than iOS. Can you customize anything on your iPhone besides the background? Can you place a widget to display you real-time information? That's just the tip of a very large mountain. Learn something about Android before downplaying it so much. And likewise with Linux. One amazing thing about Linux is the powerful shell. It blows the lackluster command prompt out of the water. Again, that's only one thing.

I was not talking about you... I just ignored the other post because the words used... I'm sorry if you thought it was you.

And yes, you have widget to display real-time information in iPhone too... I knew and used Android... and coincidentally I'm a IBM AIX bash/shell developer (it's not Linux but the base is UNIX so the shell is almost the same)... the problem with Linux is not the terminal or the core itself... it's the desktop UI... even the mostly used (KDE and GNOME) are way behind Windows or Mac OS.

Wow!!!!

I can't believe the amount of hate that apple gets. Some people really need to get a life and let other people be happy.

Nokia 920

I recommend the iPhone or a Nokia Lumia 920. I am anti Google.

ethomaz said:

ultima said:

I was not talking about you... I just ignored the other post because the words used... I'm sorry if you thought it was you.

And yes, you have widget to display real-time information in iPhone too... I knew and used Android... and coincidentally I'm a IBM AIX bash/shell developer (it's not Linux but the base is UNIX so the shell is almost the same)... the problem with Linux is not the terminal or the core itself... it's the desktop UI... even the mostly used (KDE and GNOME) are way behind Windows or Mac OS.

Again, not true at all.

You must be trolling.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron