By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Try the Galaxy Note 2!

I make videos that are sometimes funny I think?

Check out my Youtube gaming channel here!

Around the Network

wick said:

Side load apps from third parties

Use different launchers

Set default apps

Download and play any movie or music file without converting

There's just a few off the top of my head ;)

So no magial here... just another way of doing the same thing.

The only difference between closed and opened OS is for developers and proggamers apps... you have the source code and can do everything you need without any quality control... you have acesse for everything too.

I'm not a developer... I'm a user... for me closed and opened OS is just the same thing.

In fact the closed OS run better then the opened (Windows and iOS).

ethomaz said:

wick said:

Side load apps from third parties

Use different launchers

Set default apps

Download and play any movie or music file without converting

There's just a few off the top of my head ;)

So no magial here... just another way of doing the same thing.

The only difference between closed and opened OS is for developers and proggamers apps... you have the source code and can do everything you need without any quality control... you have acesse for everything too.

I'm not a developer... I'm a user... for me closed and opened OS is just the same thing.

In fact the closed OS run better then the opened (Windows and iOS).

I'm not sure if you're joking or you're actually serious. Have you ever used a high-end android device? 

The things my Note 2 can do won't be possible on the iPhone for.........  Well forever actually. 

It amazes me how far people will go to defend a dying, outdated operating system. All through some loyalty to a man who was a thief and a liar. 

Have fun with your iPhone 8. It might have an extra row of static icons! Wow. Magical. 

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

I was in the market for a smarthpone as well. Preferably something that doesn't cost more than $300 off contract.

@ nobleTeam360

Check out the Nexus 4 for a cheap yet powerful smart phone.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

Around the Network

wick said:

I'm not sure if you're joking or you're actually serious. Have you ever used a high-end android device?

The things my Note 2 can do won't be possible on the iPhone for.........  Well forever actually.

It amazes me how far people will go to defend a dying, outdated operating system. All through some loyalty to a man who was a thief and a liar.

Have fun with your iPhone 8. It might have an extra row of static icons! Wow. Magical.

That's just opinion... everything you do with any Android phone I do with iPhone and its more easy.... and yes my cousin have a S3 white.

Like I said the bullshit people talk here about iPhone is crazy... in the other thread some guy said you can't customize the background or chance the ringtone in the iPhone...

That's all the same fight about Linux x Windows... Windows is infinitly better but the Linux fans will not give up... iOS is better than Android but you never give up because you like Android.

ps3-sales! said:
Why are you so against the Iphone? I have the 5 and it's amazing. Easy to use plus itunes is the best music player on a phone.

I also have the iPhone 5 and it's a great phone.

But the OP doesn't want an iPhone. There's nothing wrong with that.

It all boils down to screen size. What do you want in a phone? If you want compact, the Nexus is the best Android phone. If you want a larger screen, the SIII is probably tops. If you want something you can eat dinner on, the Note 2 is the phone for you.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I was going to say stay away from Iphone but you already said that :P. I am using one at the moment and I don't recommend to anybody. 

Galaxy S3 etc. are all expensive and kinda old at this point, if you buy them now, in summer they'll be quite cheap so you'll regret it. The new HTC flagship phone releases in a few months, Xperia Z is coming etc. Just buy one of the these newer ones and you'll be good for quite some time if money is not an issue.

If all you want is a fast phone and you don't care about apps etc. I also recommend taking a look at HTC 8x. Quite a nice device.

You should get that new Sony xperia phone like some of the others suggested. It looks great, and you can help Sony a little bit which is good for you cause you like the PS3. If you can wait, you should wait to see the Galaxy S4.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

ethomaz said:

wick said:

That's just opinion... everything you do with any Android phone I do with iPhone and its more easy.... and yes my cousin have a S3 white.

Like I said the bullshit people talk here about iPhone is crazy... in the other thread some guy said you can't customize the background or chance the ringtone in the iPhone...

That's all the same fight about Linux x Windows... Windows is infinitly better but the Linux fans will not give up... iOS is better than Android but you never give up because you like Android.

So how is split screen multi-tasking going?

How good is the floating browser and video player?

How good is the handwriting recognition?

How's that expandable storage treating you?

Don't talk shit.

Like I've said, I have owned both iPhones and Androids, I'm not "loyal" to either. If Windows phones start offering better features than Android, I'll switch.

These are multi-billion dollar companies. Not some sports team we have to follow and defend.

Yes iPhones are far more simple to use, but saying that they can do everything an Android phone can do is complete horse shit.

Sorry but you are either lying, or an idiot.