Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW & SW Up! 19th January

FaintZ said:
runqvist said:
FaintZ said:
runqvist said:
360 selling more than Wii+Wii U combined, this is awesome. :D Wii U selling less than 40k, gotta love those numbers.

Why? Shouldn´t we hope that WiiU and Vita pick up some steam?

Why on earth should I hope that?

Because gamers should hope that gaming devices succeed?

That is weird. If Wii U fails, it will open a bigger market to the company of my preference. Of course I am happy to see Wii U doing badly.

Around the Network
Laurel Aitken said:
Those numbers are bad!!!!

I also fear for next-gen. What would happen if all next-gen consoles sold WiiU numbers???

Don't worry about that, Wii U seems to be a failure and it affects other next gen consoles only positively.

Paul said:
I see many more bankrupt videogame companies in the next three years. How will they be able to develop next gen games with a zeroe user base as this gen quickly craters.

With rising developing prices, very small next-gen user bases and last-gen not selling software... I think you are correct. Lots of them will create games only for smartphones and tablets, some others will go bamkrupt.

360.... a console in its 8th year, outsells the Vita by 3.5:1. More than triple. No way back for the Vita. Done.

Wow.

I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995

gronk-bonk said:
FaintZ said:
runqvist said:
FaintZ said:
runqvist said:
360 selling more than Wii+Wii U combined, this is awesome. :D Wii U selling less than 40k, gotta love those numbers.

Why? Shouldn´t we hope that WiiU and Vita pick up some steam?

Why on earth should I hope that?

Because gamers should hope that gaming devices succeed?

Dont bother with him.

^This!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
runqvist said:
Laurel Aitken said:
Those numbers are bad!!!!

I also fear for next-gen. What would happen if all next-gen consoles sold WiiU numbers???

Don't worry about that, Wii U seems to be a failure and it affects other next gen consoles only positively.

I really dont think so. I think we might be seeing a lost of interest in videogames. If Sony or Microsoft (or both) can create interest in their new consoles, things might turn around. But if they dont create any interest, it may be hard times for videogames!

what a disgusting week!

PS3 dying quicker in US than 360 is in Europe.

I'm not really here!

kowenicki said:

360 dying quicker in US then PS3 is in Europe :P

007BondAgent said:
kowenicki said:

360 dying quicker in US then PS3 is in Europe :P

You think? I have a feeling adjustments may correct that in the near future. 

I'm not really here!