Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Today's Nintendo Direct completely changed my mind on Wii U

Have your opinions on Wii U changed?

Yes I wasn't interested ... 109 21.37%

I already loved Wii U and... 298 58.43%

No I'm still not interes... 71 13.92%

Still undecided on the console 31 6.08%

Total:509
WindyCityHeat said:
That list of games is not impressive.... No offense to everyone who claims to be "excited."

PS4/720 incoming!

Sequel to two of the highest rated games of last gen, sequel to one of the most popular games of last gen, spiritual successor to one of the (if not the) highest rated RPG of last gen, announcement of a sequel to one of the most critically acclaimed game series ever, and as a stocking filler, a remastering of another game from the same series. (and that's not counting half of what was announced)

I think the people that are 'excited' call themselves gamers, but to each their own.

Around the Network
WindyCityHeat said:
That list of games is not impressive.... No offense to everyone who claims to be "excited."

PS4/720 incoming!

So, eh... what excites you about the PS720?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Waiting for a price drop and no more heroes 3 and for sure the wii u will be mine

But we must first concentrate ourselves on the way to entertain people, for video games to live. Else, it's a world where sales representative will win, which has as effect to kill creativity. I want to say to the creators all around the world:"Courage, Dare!". Shigeru Miyamoto.

i'm so pumped for fire emblem, i'm just about to get Awakening, and they come with this merging two of my favorite franchises , i just wonder what kind of game will it be?

shiackz said:
i'm so pumped for fire emblem, i'm just about to get Awakening, and they come with this merging two of my favorite franchises , i just wonder what kind of game will it be?

Apparently its going to be a full blown RPG from what is being said in Japan.

That game and X should help drive some serious hardware sales in Japan

Around the Network
WindyCityHeat said:

PS4/720 incoming!

Maybe you could make a list of those games on PS4/720 officially confirmed.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile