By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Today's Nintendo Direct completely changed my mind on Wii U

Have your opinions on Wii U changed?

Yes I wasn't interested ... 109 21.37%

I already loved Wii U and... 298 58.43%

No I'm still not interes... 71 13.92%

Still undecided on the console 31 6.08%

Total:509

What, some of you did not think Nintendo was going to release games for their new console?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
riderz13371 said:
Lol doesn't matter what they show at E3 you guys. 2 brand new next gen consoles...you think anything Nintendo shows will outshine the PS4 or Xbox 720? I highly doubt it.

Do you think Nintendo actually cares that they're announcing new consoles? Did that stop Sony and Microsoft from having great (well...) conferences in 2011? No, it didn't. Nintendo will have things to show off at E3 and they will either be dissapointing or impressive. But that won't be because Sony/MS are releasing their new consoles.

Do you read the previous comments or just reply to random comments?

riderz13371 said:

I reply to comments that people have made, and you made this comment. You did type this, didn't you?

Attoyou said:
Now the Wii u hate will start to disappear. Well done Nintendo, the games look crazy.

hahahaha

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

NintendoPie said:
riderz13371 said:

I reply to comments that people have made, and you made this comment. You did type this, didn't you?

Yeah and it was a reply to previous comments. You just randomly come into the conversation as if your opinion is needed.

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:

Yeah and it was a reply to previous comments. You just randomly come into the conversation as if your opinion is needed.

Just because I proved to you that Nintendo has a possibilty of not failing this E3 doesn't mean my opinion isn't needed. Besides, this is forum. Forums are made for conversation between all people.

NintendoPie said:
riderz13371 said:

Just because I proved to you that Nintendo has a possibilty of not failing this E3 doesn't mean my opinion isn't needed. Besides, this is forum. Forums are made for conversation between all people.

You proved to me Nintendo has the possibility of not failing? I never said they won't win E3 but I just said it will be extremely unlikely because both brand new next gen consoles might steal the spot light with next gen games. Yeah forums are made for conversation but don't convene into a conversation when you don't know whats going on.

riderz13371 said:

You proved to me Nintendo has the possibility of not failing? I never said they won't win E3 but I just said it will be extremely unlikely because both brand new next gen consoles might steal the spot light with next gen games. Yeah forums are made for conversation but don't convene into a conversation when you don't know whats going on.

Thanks for proving my point. I read your post. That's all I really needed to be able to reply to you.

NintendoPie said:
riderz13371 said:

Thanks for proving my point. I read your post. That's all I really needed to be able to reply to you.

Oh boy, whatever makes you sleep at night. Enjoy Nintendos E3, I'm sure it will be a great one.

Haven't seen the monolith game so unless it is something truly awesome then no, this did absolutely nothing to change my mind. Most of those games were expected or too niche to move any hardware.