By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "How I got banned from Miiverse" by d21lewis

...i'd like to take a minute here to reiterate how much i like the far more relax moderation this site has moved to from the massive oppression we face a year or so back.

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:
That's why I don't like Nintendo's thought process when talking about online. Way too strict. It's almost like they don't want their community to grow online.

It's almost like they're the same hyper-censorious pearl-clutchers they've always been.

blackstarr said:

d21lewis said:

Princess Peach rules with an iron fist.  She's not fucking around.  

Best quote ever. I think we need images to this effect.

Close enough.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

lol by the end of the year there won't be anyone left in the Mii(uni)verse.

And people complain about this site's moderation...

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

and people think the moderators here are as tight as an ant's anus

RolStoppable said:
TruckOSaurus said:
And people complain about this site's moderation...

Rightly so. Moderations for flaming in a Mafia thread shouldn't happen.

Yes, I was surprised this happened. Who is this mod who violated the sacred right of being able to insult other users in a Mafia game?

Signature goes here!

badgenome said:
d21lewis said:

Now,  I won't be able to post until sometime in February and I think I have one strike left.  I won't make it to March before I'm perma-banned.

"Might as well get this over with: here's a picture of my dick. (Continued in posts 2, 3, and 4.)"

LMAO!  I may just do that.  No point in prolonging this thing.

badgenome said:
d21lewis said:

Now,  I won't be able to post until sometime in February and I think I have one strike left.  I won't make it to March before I'm perma-banned.

"Might as well get this over with: here's a picture of my dick. (Continued in posts 2, 3, and 4.)"

There would be a big rise in followers for d21 right before he would get banned.

blackstarr said:

d21lewis said:

Princess Peach rules with an iron fist.  She's not fucking around.  

Best quote ever. I think we need images to this effect.

There are...websites for that. But I won't link them because we have minors (Ninpie, SpurgeonRyan) among us.