By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "How I got banned from Miiverse" by d21lewis

Miiverse sounds like a great place to have discussions with other people... especially since Nintendo seems to not want you to actually know who you're talking to.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

I'm not surprised you got banned lol, I definitely don't even try to be a smart ass on miiverse, just a happy person.

sethnintendo said:

You have been very naughty.

I had a post moderated about watching blue mountain state drunk for alcohol reference.

Guess I'll be coming back to 3DS Swapnote for a couple of weeks.  Do you prefer ass or titties?

TruckOSaurus said:
And people complain about this site's moderation...

Lol, if posted on here the way I post in NHL and NFL GAF I would be banned and thought of as a jerk. There it is thought of as humor and the norm. This place is strict.

Sounds to me like it is a lost cause Lewis. I used to have mottos on my 360 and tags on games saying PS3 is better and never got trouble, sounds like Nazi style moderation.

dahuman said:
I'm not surprised you got banned lol, I definitely don't even try to be a smart ass on miiverse, just a happy person.

"Right, that's a good netizen. No cracking wise or other subversive monkeyshines. Just smile and talk about how much you like Mario. Remember: BIG REG IS WATCHING YOU."

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
sethnintendo said:

You have been very naughty.

I had a post moderated about watching blue mountain state drunk for alcohol reference.

Guess I'll be coming back to 3DS Swapnote for a couple of weeks.  Do you prefer ass or titties?

Might as well hook me up with both. 

badgenome said:
dahuman said:

"Right, that's a good netizen. No cracking wise or other subversive monkeyshines. Just smile and talk about how much you like Mario. Remember: BIG REG IS WATCHING YOU."

Well, I can see a lot of kids on there, and I don't wanna be a bitch ass adult that fucks with kids in a possible friendly gaming environment. I'll just troll kids on the webz.

pezus said:
Nintendo are communist devils conFIRMED!

Raise the Flag.

Apparently it was the moderators time of the month and she got offended?

BANHAMMER!!!