By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct announced for tomorrow - Wind Waker HD/3D Mario/Mario Kart/New Monolith game/Yoshi's Epic Yarn and more!

NoA have confirmed now, 6am PST/9am EST.

VGChartz

Around the Network

NA is getting their own N-Direct too now.
Source: https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica
With this information, N-Direct will appear in the three big regions.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Pavolink said:

I somehow believe Revelations U port will be there.
Wii Fit U, Game and Wario are almost a given.
Pikmin and TW101 are more likely to just be shown.
Maybe Panorama view and TVii coming to Japan and EU.

NA will announce the dates of the games in a PR.

Edit: Me and my shitty predictions.

Those look quite good and realistic. I would not call them bad in any way.  You rocked in the Metacritic Prediction thread.

Blah, I just realized that if "new games" goes by the bare minimum of 2, it'll probably just be an official Nintendo unveiling of localized Project X Zone and the Wii U port of RE: Revelations.

Maris said:
Blah, I just realized that if "new games" goes by the bare minimum of 2, it'll probably just be an official Nintendo unveiling of localized Project X Zone and the Wii U port of RE: Revelations.

RE is not coming to Wii U.

Around the Network
ulieq said:
Maris said:

RE is not coming to Wii U.

Yes it is, it was just announced by Capcom today. (http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=153401)

Virtual Console or bust, Nintendo.

Maris said:

X Zone is a 3DS game. This is a Wii U-focused ND. Even if X Zone was a Wii U game, its localization would not be news in Japan. There is something else to be revealed.

HYPE :)

Vinniegambini said:
HYPE :)

Don't get too hyped. Don't you remember E3 last year?