By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - What are your favourite sports?

Tagged games:

I'm a fan of a pretty large variety of sports... here's a few...

Mainly North American:
NFL
Hockey
Basketball
Baseball
MLS (I like EPL too, but I gotta support my local team and our national league, which has come along way in just the past few years, let alone the past decade.
MMA... love the UFC.

International sports:
Formula 1
World Cup
Aussie Rules Football... I don't know why but I'm fascinated by this sport. Probably because it's one of those "I have no idea what the hell is going on but it looks crazy fun" kind of sport.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

1. Women Volleyball
2. Football
3. Basketball

To watch: football and tennis

To play: football, tennis, badminton and basketball

1. Basketball (Been playing it since I was 10)
Baseball
Futbol
UFC
Tennis (whenever the grand slams are going in. For example right now! Too bad Nadal isnt there though =(...)

betacon said:

AFL - Australian rules football (footy) ~ intense action, high scoring, fast paced game that requires great precision, strength, endurance, the atmosphere of 100k people is nothign short of stunning, no time to start childish chants fans respond to the action of the game.

Moto GP ~ ahands down the bets motor sport, skill and speed.

Test match cricket ~ Ultimate battle of body and mind

Glad to see someone else around here that enjoys MotoGP.

This year is going to be fun with Rossi going back to Yamaha and the crazy beast that is Marc Marquez with a Honda. And Moto2 and Moto3 will also be interesting as always.

Another sports that I also like a lot is handball.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Rugby Union! All Blacks All Day :D

JEMC said:
betacon said:

AFL - Australian rules football (footy) ~ intense action, high scoring, fast paced game that requires great precision, strength, endurance, the atmosphere of 100k people is nothign short of stunning, no time to start childish chants fans respond to the action of the game.

Moto GP ~ hands down the best motor sport, skill and speed.

This year is going to be fun with Rossi going back to Yamaha and the crazy beast that is Marc Marquez with a Honda. And Moto2 and Moto3 will also be interesting as always.

Really hope Rossi finds his best form, someone has to step up and replace Casey.

yes i do watch Moto GP too,we get it on the BBC over here,amazing riders at incredible speeds we've actually got some riders in Moto GP for a change,rossi is at yamaha,gulp,although i wish the black Norton was back in Moto GP

Above & Beyond

betacon said:
JEMC said:
betacon said:

Really hope Rossi finds his best form, someone has to step up and replace Casey.

I wouldn't count on Rossi, tbh. Yes, he may fight for victory in some races, and maybe win a couple, but for the most part I think that he will be fighting for the third or fourth spot, only going higher in rainy races or when Lorenzo and Pedrosa crash.

And Marquez also likes to skid(?) like Stoner, so he may be your better chance to see someone driving like Stoner.

@zuvuyeay: I'm sure Crutchlow will be up there, not so sure about Bradley Smith though.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
betacon said:
JEMC said:
betacon said:

I wouldn't count on Rossi, tbh. Yes, he may fight for victory in some races, and maybe win a couple, but for the most part I think that he will be fighting for the third or fourth spot, only going higher in rainy races or when Lorenzo and Pedrosa crash.

And Marquez also likes to skid(?) like Stoner, so he may be your better chance to see someone driving like Stoner.

@zuvuyeay: I'm sure Crutchlow will be up there, not so sure about Bradley Smith though.

yeah crutchlow is actually quite good we haven't had anyone to shout about for a while,the spanish on the otherhand are crazy good on the Moto GP,the weather helps i guess,it's a very popular sport in spain isn't it motorbikes

Above & Beyond