By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - What are your favourite sports?

Tagged games:

To play, football, tennis, squash and golf probably. I played at lot more at school and I fear it will get even worse once I leave university, to me, there is little better than playing football, I just hope I find some way to keep playing

As for watching, I watch most Premier League games and many others, though given that I am a Chelsea fan, I might be giving the Champions League a miss this season....

I also love test match cricket, if it is on (and in a reasonable time zone!) I will normally try and watch the whole day

I have also been getting quite into the NFL and have watched all the play-off games this year, but I only started watching with last year's Super Bowl. I still don't feel I quite know what is going on, but I do understand the rules now and vaguely support the New York Giants

I also obsessively watch F1 and have watched pretty much every race since the BBC took it back from ITV, though I did immediately defect to Sky... I started watching initially when quite young when Schumacher was winning, so I have always been a Ferrari fan and am a big Alonso fan, especially as he is reported to be a big jRPG gamer!

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
JEMC said:

@zuvuyeay: I'm sure Crutchlow will be up there, not so sure about Bradley Smith though.

yeah crutchlow is actually quite good we haven't had anyone to shout about for a while,the spanish on the otherhand are crazy good on the Moto GP,the weather helps i guess,it's a very popular sport in spain isn't it motorbikes

Sure it is, but it also helps that during the last 10-15 years the Spanish federation has done an excellent job giving the opportunity to the kids that want to compete a place to do it. After all we have 4 tracks in the Mundial with many others that allow us to have a good national championship where raiders from other countries come to take part in it and learn.

For example, Bradley Smith or Casey Stoner took part on  the CEV. Here's a pic of Stoner with Pedrosa, Elías and Joan Olivé from 2001.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Football

I'm Brasilian so nothing more to add.

To watch: Only tennis - Federer forever!
To play: Volleyball, badminton, running, alpine skiing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing.

Signature goes here!

Munkeh111 said:

I also obsessively watch F1 and have watched pretty much every race since the BBC took it back from ITV, though I did immediately defect to Sky... I started watching initially when quite young when Schumacher was winning, so I have always been a Ferrari fan and am a big Alonso fan, especially as he is reported to be a big jRPG gamer!

I watched F1 when Schumacher couldn't even finish the races... I mean a long ago, before he started to win.

Those were the days, with Niguel Mansell, Alain Prost and of couse Ayrton Senna. With no pit stops and when team orders weren't always respected.

Now I don't find it funny anymore.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
Munkeh111 said:

I watched F1 when Schumacher couldn't even finish the races... I mean a long ago, before he started to win.

Those were the days, with Niguel Mansell, Alain Prost and of couse Ayrton Senna. With no pit stops and when team orders weren't always respected.

Now I don't find it funny anymore.

Yeah... I wasn't really alive then