By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ps4 controller to include LCD touchscreen, biometric sensors?

I hope this rumor is false. Vita can already function as a controller, and I also hate having to look at two different screens to play a single game.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
Galaki said:
Cobretti2 said:
So reading some of the comments suddenly a smaller LCD screen than the WiiU gamepad is a cool idea?

It has a Sony stamp on it. So, it's cool.

As if it was ever not cool to have a screen on a controller in the first place. ¬_¬

M.U.G.E.N said:
wait I thought dreamcast was the first controller with a screen on it?

the dream what?

This controller sounds similar to something else. I can't put my finger on it...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

M.U.G.E.N said:

Innovation doesn't start until until Nintendo says so

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
Galaki said:
As a Sony enthusiast, I call bullshit on this rumour since Sony wouldn't want to be caught dead copying Nintendo WiiU remote.
Many of my peers here said so, too.

And of course Sony never copied Nintendo  before so yeah b/s...

kitler53 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

the dream what?

:P I know right...maybe I was dreaming about this console called dreamcast which had a screen on it first

You know since biometric can measure blood pressure etc maybe a tiny screen in the upper middle part of the controller like in dreamcast can give the readings to us for us to see the tension level we are experiencing and so on

Seriously these biometric stuff intrigue me....I am having trouble imagining on how they could use it in games

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

chriscox1121 said:

I'm having deja-vu from when all the weird controllers starting popping up for the Wii U before ninteno did their reveal.  This seems to be heading in the same direction.  Where there is smoke there is fire!

I agree. They all looked so very ugly.

nen-suer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

lol how could I forget

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
nen-suer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

lol how could I forget

Never forget that. Nintendo patented "innovation" before apple ever could haha.