By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ps4 controller to include LCD touchscreen, biometric sensors?

Of course it will have a screen. Nintendo did it first, obviously Sony is going to to it second.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Ssliasil said:

The OLED screen doesn't make any sense. And I doubt Multi-Touch would be very useful on something that small.

The screen on that would be way, way to small for anything. The controller itself is already small and that still follows the basic dualshock design.

If there is to be a screen hopefully a small one, kinda like the size of dreamcast so the controllers size doesnt increase to much.

Otakumegane said:
Roma said:
oni-link said:

*Breaking news!!!* I got a sneak peek on Sony's next controller!!! C'mon you gotta admit this shit is funny!!!

it looks like something a baby would suck on you know that little thingy

maybe it will give you an extra boost of something depending on how much you suck?

Oh I see some interesting games in Japan on the horizon.

As if any controller with touch screen or touch pad actually being able to be groped wasn't enough!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

ironmanDX said:
NintendoPie said:
Ssliasil said:

The OLED screen doesn't make any sense. And I doubt Multi-Touch would be very useful on something that small.

The screen on that would be way, way to small for anything. The controller itself is already small and that still follows the basic dualshock design.

I'm having deja-vu from when all the weird controllers starting popping up for the Wii U before ninteno did their reveal.  This seems to be heading in the same direction.  Where there is smoke there is fire!

Around the Network
BluGamer23 said:
oni-link said:

*Breaking news!!!* I got a sneak peek on Sony's next controller!!! C'mon you gotta admit this shit is funny!!!

HELL YES ! that shit is FUNNY! .. until it actually happens! LOL

Sony at e3 "Welcome to the next generation"

chriscox1121 said:
BluGamer23 said:
oni-link said:

HELL YES ! that shit is FUNNY! .. until it actually happens! LOL

Sony at e3 "Welcome to the next generation"

Oh shit.. take my money sony!.. you win! and ill buy a vita and 10 memory cards!.. ill even save some more and buy a piece of your building!

ironmanDX said:
Of course it will have a screen. Nintendo did it first, obviously Sony is going to to it second.

Then Microsoft will do it last, usually how it goes right?

how original Sony -.-