By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ps4 controller to include LCD touchscreen, biometric sensors?

NintendoPie said:
If Biometrics can read people's blood pressure then I think many are in for a surprise...!

I'm actually very surprised Nintendo didn't add the censor stuff into the Gamepad rather than doing a separate peripheral later on with the Vitality censor   

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
Galaki said:
As a Sony enthusiast, I call bullshit on this rumour since Sony wouldn't want to be caught dead copying Nintendo WiiU remote.
Many of my peers here said so, too.

but rumors were swirling around awhile back about them incorporating a touchscreen.  I wouldn't be surprised if they used one.

Roma said:
lol I was so late at posting this

you miss a lot when you go to sleep.

but lol Sony can't resist doing what Nintendoes but this thing will aether be really expensive or sold at a huge loss as it is more powerful than WiiU and has a touch screen on top of that

or the initial rumors were true, PS4 won't be that much more powerful than the U

Roma said:
NintendoPie said:
If Biometrics can read people's blood pressure then I think many are in for a surprise...!

I'm actually very surprised Nintendo didn't add the censor stuff into the Gamepad rather than doing a separate peripheral later on with the Vitality censor   

So it seems that the Playstation Gamepad will be the Wii U Controller duct taped with the Vitality censor and the PS3 controller. Interesting.

Seriously though... the Vitality Censor was such a horrible, horrible idea.

chriscox1121 said:
Roma said:

but lol Sony can't resist doing what Nintendoes but this thing will aether be really expensive or sold at a huge loss as it is more powerful than WiiU and has a touch screen on top of that

or the initial rumors were true, PS4 won't be that much more powerful than the U

lol if that happens the internets will implode!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
Roma said:
chriscox1121 said:
Roma said:

lol if that happens the internets will implode!

Oh if that happens there will be millions of internet suicides....and maybe some real ones...

Nintendo and PC gamer

Sony is all about catering to the hardcore. I don't see this rumor aligning with that philosophy very much.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

I don't want a bunch of gimmicks, but I do want a PS Controller redesign. Swap the PS four button d-pad for a real + d-pad like on the Genesis controller, (the best d-pad of all time), put real triggers on it, spread the joysticks apart so my thumbs don't cramp and replace the convex joystick pads with concave tops.

Screamapillar said:
Sony is all about catering to the hardcore. I don't see this rumor aligning with that philosophy very much.

It could be true for a peripheral, not necessarily the default controller. 

Nintendo and PC gamer

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"