By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Develops 45 New Games for Wii

Shido said:

here is a list of nintendo "near future" reliase games, I count 16, so the number 45 is now 29(unknow titles).

You're missing Wii Music. There's an unnamed Kirby game in the works. I also wouldn't be surprised to see a new Kid Icarus announced with all the hype he's getting from Brawl. I'm also pretty sure you can fill in some numbers with Mario Baseball, Mario Tennis, Mario Kart, etc.

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

Around the Network
ceres said:
Shido said:

here is a list of nintendo "near future" reliase games, I count 16, so the number 45 is now 29(unknow titles).

You're missing Wii Music. There's an unnamed Kirby game in the works. I also wouldn't be surprised to see a new Kid Icarus announced with all the hype he's getting from Brawl. I'm also pretty sure you can fill in some numbers with Mario Baseball, Mario Tennis, Mario Kart, etc.

That is just a list accordind to Wiki, I'm just too lazy to ad more, but I'm sure that it will be more mario tennis, mario kart, mario golf, mario basbeball, mario whatever, kid icarus, and some others nintendo's series.

Off-topic, look who many guests we have

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Kwaad said:

These must be like PONG or something. Because Sony is only working on around 20 and has a dev department around 4x bigger than nintendo. (meaning Nintendo is only big enough to make 5 games every 2 years on a next gen console)

=

Are you high?

Sony has 130 games in development for the PS3

you can also add wave race, f-zero, pikmin and 1080°. i guess if we would collect all the franchises which probably get a wii sequel, we would already have around 30 games.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Kirby
Forever Blue
Mario Party 8
Battalion Wars 2
Disaster: Day of Crisis
Mario Strikers Charged
Animal Crossing (Wii)
Super Mario Galaxy
DK Bongo Blast
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Likely other games:
Starfox
Donkey Kong
Mario Kart
Mario Golf, Mario Baseball, Mario Tennis
Waverace
Pikmin
F-Zero

Around the Network
Hus said:
Kwaad said:

These must be like PONG or something. Because Sony is only working on around 20 and has a dev department around 4x bigger than nintendo. (meaning Nintendo is only big enough to make 5 games every 2 years on a next gen console)

=

Are you high?

Wouldn't that indicate that Sony is attempting to take Nintendo's title as "First Party King"? ;) 

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Hus said:
Kwaad said:

=

Are you high?

Kwaad if you can't get Hus to agree with you....

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

johnsobas said:
Hus said:
Kwaad said:

=

Are you high?

Kwaad if you can't get Hus to agree with you....

kwaad has been hitting the bong a bit to hard lately.

vanguardian1 said:
Hus said:
Kwaad said:

=

Are you high?

Wouldn't that indicate that Sony is attempting to take Nintendo's title as "First Party King"? ;)

it would indicate the profits on software are a hell of alot better then on hardware.

Gran Turismo alone has grossed somewhere around 2 billion (i think)

Kwaad said:

I cannot imagine how Nintendo can do that many new games/month.

HOLY SMOKES.

Yet they can crank out 45 games for the Wii? I'm sorry. This draws the line. I'm seriously thinking about selling my Wii.

EDIT: Add in the 79 DS ones, your looking at 134games in dev.

Guys, this is bad... Bad for anyone who loves games.

EDIT2: Not even EA is doing near this much. EA is by far bigger than any other company in gaming. 

Didn't you say earlier, that you can't see many future Wii-titles and this is bad for Nintendo? So if I translate your postings to boolean logic, it's something like this: A (only few games) is bad = true AND not A (many games) is bad = true You clearly fail at logic.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]