By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - ...and this is crazy

Is it just me, or do they actually hurt their cause with this? Not that i would care, but this is simply terrible.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Do you feel the need to judge everyone, or just those with faith?

Is this available on iTunes?

Oh ,man, I needed some good masturbation materiel.

On a serious note women are shown to be more religious than men on average so they probably should be priests. Thing is if I still was religious I would not want to hear a female preacher. 

Haha, though I really just laughed the whole time. Thread of the month.

So this is really no parody? lol

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network
kain_kusanagi said:
Do you feel the need to judge everyone, or just those with faith?

i am not judging their faith, i am questioning the way they express it.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Even Obama can sing better then this

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

It made me laugh.

While it might turn some people off, the first part of winning a movement is being laughed at. I know it took the Episcopal Church 140 years of campaigning before they ordained Women.

I personally find it odd and bizarre they would not ordain women, but I realize some people have the opposite reaction.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

As someone who doesn't go to church, I completely agree that women should be allowed to speak in church... but only in church.

Haha, there's a guy dancing in the background....

...but he's a real Lady!

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.