By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global UP! 12th January (updated with front page numbers)

ninjablade said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
wii u needs a DRASTIC price cut. slap $100 off worldwide. will nintendo cut the price by that much so early though? i doubt it.

if sales stay this bad for a month or 2 there going to have too.

hopefully this is the lowest point and things go up in the coming months.

Around the Network

It's official, gaming has died outside of the 3DS.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Are you guys kidding? Cut $100 off of Wii U after two months? With its killer software not yet released? With its principal rivals not yet released? It's really hard to take you seriously with such statements.

indeed. we have so many little unpaid patchers in here

Switch!!!

Haha. Nintendo fans dont believe it.better get used to it , we the vita fans are now your brothers in doom.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Those 3DS,WiiU and PSVita numbers can't be right!!

Around the Network
Yakuzaice said:
fedfed said:
Probably the numbers are correct and i m still not worried about wiiu. The first year is always hard and we need moregamesmlibrary. Vita does worry me more. Except wii all consoles saw those numbers in jan first year.

Jan 13th 2007

Wii: 251,498
360: 123,380
PS3: 89,482 (not released in PAL)

Jan 14th 2006

360: 146,519

Damn, and people were saying PS3 was a failed console around that period of time. :/

Can't believe those numbers for WiiU. Thought Nintendo's franchises had appeal to mass people.

That is fucking terrible! Vita needs a price cut pronto, like within the next couple months. If the Wii U can't compete now how the hell is it going to compete when Nextbox and PS4 come along? Maybe sales will pick up over the next months but if not it also needs a major price cut... luckily it's sure to get big sellers unlike the Vita.

Horrible numbers all around (3DS excluded), the next weeks are going to be way worse.

Though admittedly these pre-numbers are usually bound to change a bit.

Yakuzaice said:
fedfed said:
Probably the numbers are correct and i m still not worried about wiiu. The first year is always hard and we need moregamesmlibrary. Vita does worry me more. Except wii all consoles saw those numbers in jan first year.

Jan 13th 2007

Wii: 251,498
360: 123,380
PS3: 89,482 (not released in PAL)

Jan 14th 2006

360: 146,519

ok you convinced me i should have checked.  than yes a few months like this and we will need many more games.

i do apologize tonall of you.

Switch!!!