By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A thread to open your eyes..

zero129 said:
menx64 said:
Great movie, the topics were spot on. I always feel terrible after watching all this things, I thank God my country does not have an army.

Your country doesnt have an army?? where do you live dude? i didnt even know the was a place without an army O_O

Costa Rica.

The army was abolished after 1949.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_Costa_Rica

this is the list of countries with no army.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_without_armed_forces

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network

And THIS is the main reason why I support Ron Paul (in addition to his opposition to the federal reserve). He's been one of the few politicians that has been and REMAINED consistantly anti-war, unless absolutely necessary.

Anyway, I'll definitly check this out later, just not sure I'm in the mood right now for the heavy subject matter..

Will watch more later sorry. I have to do something.

Yay!!!

Loose Change anyone?

My question is: What did you think war was like before you saw this video?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Ahhh the 9/11 conspiracy.. This is what woke me up.

Loose Change is what REALLY opened my eyes and basically changed my perspective on how I looked at government and taught me to look through a more critical lens.. But as I looked deeper I found some even better documentaries and research on the subject.

If you wish to take the "red pill" on 9/11, here are some other great ones to search on youtube...

Zeitgeist (second portion)
Architect Richard Gage: 9/11 Blueprint and Explosive Evidence
Alex Jones: Terrorstorm and Road to Tyranny
9/11 Mysteries
Painful Deceptions
Loose Change: An American Coup (most updated and most well made version of Loose Change)

I too have known this for a long time. I travel to the Middle East frequently and you can see the hatred towards America grow year after year. If 1 American soldier dies, then the media goes berserk and starts spewing hatred towards the Middle East and generalizing Islam as a religion of terrorism. What they don't show are the 100 innocent civilians killed in the process, either by accident or on purpose. America's 10+ year invasion has ruined the Middle East and spurt the growth of new terrorists all fighting with the same goal and hatred towards the US. These terrorists then proceed to strap bombs on their chest then blow up in populated cities, villages, etc in the Middle East. So indirectly, the US is responsible for the death of innocent civilians at the hands of these terrorists. You know the mass shootings recently that the media has been taking by a storm? Yeah, those happen daily in the once peaceful and safe country of Pakistan.

Ironically, I am an American. But I've traveled the world far too many times to be fooled by this biased media. Most Americans are too stupid about the world around them, and this is an unfortunate fact that pains me to say.

Hey, its a Gekko from Metal Gear Solid 4

hmm.. I wonder what they are building these for? I wonder what they are planning to do with  these in the future. What  were they used for in Metal Gear Solid? ;)

Does anybody remember what a concentration camp is? The camps that Hitler and the Nazi's used for the jews back in WW2?

I'm sure everybody has heard about the Concentration camps that are being built all over America as we speak right? They are also stocking them with thousands of coffins. What are they doing this for? what are the coffins for?

WHO THEY FUCK ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO BE PUTTING IN THOSE!?

I hope that my thoughts are wrong but i know better..

;)

Cirio said:

I too have known this for a long time. I travel to the Middle East frequently and you can see the hatred towards America grow year after year. If 1 American soldier dies, then the media goes berserk and starts spewing hatred towards the Middle East and generalizing Islam as a religion of terrorism. What they don't show are the 100 innocent civilians killed in the process, either by accident or on purpose. America's 10+ year invasion has ruined the Middle East and spurt the growth of new terrorists all fighting with the same goal and hatred towards the US. These terrorists then proceed to strap bombs on their chest then blow up in populated cities, villages, etc in the Middle East. So indirectly, the US is responsible for the death of innocent civilians at the hands of these terrorists. You know the mass shootings recently that the media has been taking by a storm? Yeah, those happen daily in the once peaceful and safe country of Pakistan.

Ironically, I am an American. But I've traveled the world far too many times to be fooled by this biased media. Most Americans are too stupid about the world around them, and this is an unfortunate fact that pains me to say.

you cant blame the American citizens though. We were brainwashed from the day we were born. it's basically like the Matrix. being brainwashed is basically living in the dreamworld while being an awakened individual is harsher and you see all the corruption and how ugly the world really is.

blame the Media for the Americans who are still asleep.

You can also help by trying to wake people up but that is hard also because the majority of the people will eventually imply that you are crazy and the other half might get mad at you for fucking up their world lol

The media has done a good job at keeping the people brainwashed but America isn't the only country that was like this though

Thanks for the thread, my eyes opened soon after 9/11 using Limewire to download random videos. I encountered fatigue several years later around 2004 & rested my eyes until 2007 when things became too crazy to ignore.
I've seen most of the videos posted in this thread and I would suggest starting with the movie The Corporation (2003) (it's a bit dated now, but still true) as a prerequisite. The others I'd suggest working through are Zeitgiest (2007), you can get the free official torrent here http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/. It starts heavy on Christianity/Paganism (which is interesting) but it gets current & very interesting in the 2nd act.
You can also check out Loose Change, but dig around and make sure you get the right version. There are 3 or maybe 4 main versions now, only the 3rd & maybe 4th should be sighted as journalistically sound documentaries.

I need to issue some personal warnings though. Be careful of anything about the "Reptilians" & to a degree David Icke. David Icke is a smart guy & a great speaker with a lot of knowledge & he speaks some truth, but there is a turd in the punch bowl with him, & this is the reptilian shape shifting aliens that he says are at the heart of the illuminatti just like in the movie They Live(1988).
Heck, I'm not going to say it's not true, it would almost have to be that crazy, but when people start looking at that, talking about it, and sharing fake videos it does more harm then good as they end up looking like nuts and everything else that is real and true that they might have to say in discredited. I'm just pointing this out because it's an easy hole to fall down that can cost you a lot of time & energy when you're earnestly trying to get a grasp on things.

My second warning is about chemtrails & HAARP. A lot of people who open their eyes will eventually run up against a video about chemtrails, and they are compelling, but the truth that is HAARP is a drop in the bucket of the actual "contrails" that are natural vapor condensation from jet engines. Look into harp if you like, but you can ignore chemtrails & HAARP until you get deep into it.

Also a note about Alex Jones.  If you're going to spend anytime in this you will find Videos, audio, and articals by Alex Jones of infowars.com.  While Alex Jones played a large part in my eyes opening for the first time he can be hard to take by a lot of liberally minded people.  He's pro gun & anti Obama, (psst, he was also anti Romney) so if you're anti gun & pro Obama you might just hate him on principal.  If you take some time to learn where he is coming from in his views you, like I, will find more then a little common ground.  He's made very many top quality documentaries, I'd say give him a shot even though if you're liberal you'll feel under attack.  I'd recomend staying away from his daily show though.