By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A thread to open your eyes..

zero129 said:

This post was great dude and thanks very much for posting.

Also i know of David Icke, never watched most of his videos as imo when he says stuff like the Illuminatti are reptilians and stuff like that just makes people thing the whole thing is fake and mad to even think about discredits all we are trying to do.

Imo he is a shill and sometimes his words has truths but then he ruins all his credablity by saying stuff like reptilians etc etc. Its alot more easier to focus on what we know if you get what i mean?.

Haarp i kinda believe in. I think the ones in controll does have a way to control the weather as tests have been done and they have even made a thonado or rain or something (Cant really remember now) in tests, i seen a video of it ages ago but i cant for the life of me find it atm O_O

Yah, I'd say just stay away from David Icke and don't entertain any reptilian talk or videos about them like the one earlier in this thread.  I don't know if he's a shill or just an opportunist.

As for HAARP, it probably is a real thing, but it's purpose & abbilities are the real question.  Again, chemtrails are something we can ignore in our discussions here for now & I'm a bit sorry I brought it up.

Around the Network

Ever heard for Gleiwitz incident and Operation Himmler? That was staged attack by SS forces posing as Poles against Germany to justify Nazi invasion of Poland. I'd say "they" have learned from the best, and brought that game to entirely new level.

chris_wing said:
zero129 said:

This post was great dude and thanks very much for posting.

Also i know of David Icke, never watched most of his videos as imo when he says stuff like the Illuminatti are reptilians and stuff like that just makes people thing the whole thing is fake and mad to even think about discredits all we are trying to do.

Imo he is a shill and sometimes his words has truths but then he ruins all his credablity by saying stuff like reptilians etc etc. Its alot more easier to focus on what we know if you get what i mean?.

Haarp i kinda believe in. I think the ones in controll does have a way to control the weather as tests have been done and they have even made a thonado or rain or something (Cant really remember now) in tests, i seen a video of it ages ago but i cant for the life of me find it atm O_O

Yah, I'd say just stay away from David Icke and don't entertain any reptilian talk or videos about them like the one earlier in this thread.  I don't know if he's a shill or just an opportunist.

As for HAARP, it probably is a real thing, but it's purpose & abbilities are the real question.  Again, chemtrails are something we can ignore in our discussions here for now & I'm a bit sorry I brought it up.

oh you must be talking about the 1 i posted earlier with the teeth lol

I heard the same thing you heard about David Icke.

Some people say the same about Alex Jones but just not as much. He recently exploded on a guy in an interview about gun laws and it was all over twitter and the front page of youtube. I understood where he was coming from but he should've kept his composure. It didn't make him look so good

I never even bothered with chemtrails.

I was reading about HAARP a little while ago and it was saying how HAARP burned a hole in the Ozone layer a few years back and they tried to say that it was our fault(supposedly the material that comes from the exhaust pipe on a car and a few other things). I remember reading about it in school when i was in like the 5th grade.

but who knows..

Here's a good one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6AiFL9FSz-E

Just excuse the bad actting and look at the contents.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Oh and about David icke here he got busted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xxgJaVboo0

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

and what first looked like a promising thread about what war actually entails, turned into a conspiracy-theory fest

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

enditall727 said:

@Zero you are maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad late

I opened my eyes back in 2008 by accident.

my transition was scary because i was alone and i couldn't talk to anybody without them saying that i was crazy or something

i cant watch the video right now but i will get around to it later

my advice is to look at everything with an open mind. also "conspiracy theorist" is basically the low-key equivalent of calling somebody crazy

just to let you know

;)

"Conspiracy theory is such a loaded term... I prefer to call it a 'realistic assessment of what's happening based on the outcomes'".

And here we go... FEMA camps, HAARP have been mentioned already. Next on the list are Israel lobby and 9/11. Gotta love American patriots, people who generate every conspiracy theory imaginable. Shootings just happened recently and theories are here already :D

Actually there're so many conspiracy theories that some of them (just due to the number) are bound to become conspiracy facts. I remember the story behind stolen AGM-129s and the provocation of Iran. And here we go in 2007 Washington Post published this:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/magazine/sunk/2012/08/21/96209788-cebd-11e1-aa14-708bac2c7ee9_story.html

Truth be said, a lot of facts are often being discredited by calling it conspiracy or reducing to an absurdity. As I often say, conspirologists and anti-conspirologists are two of the same kind. Both couldn't explaing things withouth conspiracy, but one believes in it while the other one does not.

mai said:

And here we go... FEMA camps, HAARP have been mentioned already. Next on the list are Israel lobby and 9/11. Gotta love American patriots, people who generate every conspiracy theory imaginable. Shootings just happened recently and theories are here already :D

Actually there're so many conspiracy theories that some of them (just due to the number) are bound to become conspiracy facts. I remember the story behind stolen AGM-129s and the provocation of Iran. And here we go in 2007 Washington Post published this:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/magazine/sunk/2012/08/21/96209788-cebd-11e1-aa14-708bac2c7ee9_story.html

Truth be said, a lot of facts are often being discredited by calling it conspiracy or reducing to an absurdity. As I often say, conspirologists and anti-conspirologists are two of the same kind. Both couldn't explaing things withouth conspiracy, but one believes in it while the other one does not.

LOL!

@BOLD

like what?

zero129 said:
Btw why has no one talked about my video on gaddafi .
From what i read this guy was giving $50,000 to a new married couple to buy a house.
He believed everyone should be entitled to a house and said he would house everyone in his own country before his own parents and his father died without his own house cos of this.
He made sure the was no centrel banks and all loans have 0% interest.
He made sure electric and stuff was free
fuel was super cheap etc etc etc.
All i know is thats a much different picture then the one the MSM painted of him.

I just finished watching it and damn Libyan looks like a sweet place to live before the attack.

I think more people should find it fishly when the US is fighting and supporting Al Qaeda at the same time O_0