By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A thread to open your eyes..

zero129 said:
Btw why has no one talked about my video on gaddafi .
From what i read this guy was giving $50,000 to a new married couple to buy a house.
He believed everyone should be entitled to a house and said he would house everyone in his own country before his own parents and his father died without his own house cos of this.
He made sure the was no centrel banks and all loans have 0% interest.
He made sure electric and stuff was free
fuel was super cheap etc etc etc.
All i know is thats a much different picture then the one the MSM painted of him.

I heard he was supposedly killing thousands of people at 1 point but i never really looked into it that much

Edit: lets read what some other people think about Gaddafi's situation lol

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111021163609AANqJsb

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmjHA.01mFh2qrS8xXHz99bty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20111015052430AAp0m4k

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
Oh and about David icke here he got busted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xxgJaVboo0

I knew I didn't like that guy, but once I learned he made 2 million a year off his nonsense, my dislike escalated to hatred. He makes REAL conspiracies lose all credibility with his absurd "reptillian" BS. Love that Jesse exposed him for the fraud he is.

zero129 said:
SnakeDrake said:
zero129 said:
Btw why has no one talked about my video on gaddafi .
From what i read this guy was giving $50,000 to a new married couple to buy a house.
He believed everyone should be entitled to a house and said he would house everyone in his own country before his own parents and his father died without his own house cos of this.
He made sure the was no centrel banks and all loans have 0% interest.
He made sure electric and stuff was free
fuel was super cheap etc etc etc.
All i know is thats a much different picture then the one the MSM painted of him.

I just finished watching it and damn Libyan looks like a sweet place to live before the attack.

I think more people should find it fishly when the US is fighting and supporting Al Qaeda at the same time O_0

This!!. I mean why are they fighting them and supporting them at the same time?

Wasnt they meant to be the guys behind 9/11? so now the USa Government is supporting the people behind 9/11?? , its shocking to know the truth it really is.

Also im very sad that i will now never get to visit the USA .

Why not, dont let some dickheads stop you found treavling to interesting places. Unless of course the government is watching reading this thread you created. But hey thats another conspiracy  

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Metallicube said:
SnakeDrake said:
Oh and about David icke here he got busted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xxgJaVboo0

I knew I didn't like that guy, but once I learned he made 2 million a year off his nonsense, my dislike escalated to hatred. He makes REAL conspiracies lose all credibility with his absurd "reptillian" BS. Love that Jesse exposed him for the fraud he is.

I knew about the retillian conspiracy, but I didn't know who David Icke is untill Jesse's show.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

War is messy no matter how you fight. Personally id say the more gruesome parts aren't meant for the civilians to see or know about.

Ive been following the middle east crisis for a couple years now.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
War is messy no matter how you fight. Personally id say the more gruesome parts aren't meant for the civilians to see or know about.

Ive been following the middle east crisis for a couple years now.

There are ways to fight war in an honorable way, and killing civilians for no reason or being careless about it is wrong.

Also, a population which thinks the country is going out to war for the right reasons but is being lied to, that's not acceptable, not on the part of the ruling government, and not on the part of the people for letting themselves get fooled. Especially when there are many bigger problems within the country such as poverty, unemployment and crime, all the money spent on weapons and military is a real shame.

zero129 said:

Ok i decided to make this thread as my new portal to bring you some videos i have seen that has opened my eyes to the world around me.

I will post videos here that will show you things that otherwise you might not of seen (And for alot of you maybe you have seen?).

Mean reason is id like to get some deep discussions going on the videos i will post.

Now i wont overload you all with lots of videos so i will do 1 at a time and when i feel that video has been discussed enough and is finished i will move onto another one.

For now i bring you 'The War you Dont See'

Pretty much lots of this video made me sick.

Id like to hear my Fellow VGC members opinion on this video so please take the time to watch it.

What did you think of the shooting of what looked to be innocents at the start? (I will start with this subjject in the video but you guys can bring up any points from the video you want).

Sincere congratulations on your awakening.

People often say "what can we do about this?", the answer is spread awareness, which you are already doing.

John Pilger is a great man and it's a great documentary.

BTW I think all the reptilian stuff looks like anomalies that come from bad video encoding. That's just my opinion though, I'm not an expert.

Too much planning, and you'll never get anything done.

Karl Pilkington.

zero129 said:
happydolphin said:

There are ways to fight war in an honorable way, and killing civilians for no reason or being careless about it is wrong.

Also, a population which thinks the country is going out to war for the right reasons but is being lied to, that's not acceptable, not on the part of the ruling government, and not on the part of the people for letting themselves get fooled. Especially when there are many bigger problems within the country such as poverty, unemployment and crime, all the money spent on weapons and military is a real shame.

Now this is a post to be proud of, so much truth that this man speaks it lighted up my heart

Game of Thrones helped me make sense out of those issues, oddly enough.

"BTW I think all the reptilian stuff looks like anomalies that come from bad video encoding. That's just my opinion though, I'm not an expert."
Completely, I've been around for awhile & seen almost every type of video encoding artifact, Every naturally occurring reptilian video I've seen is an encoding artifact or motion blur./

"Game of Thrones helped me make sense out of those issues, oddly enough."  Also the movie The Watchmen.  It's been a while since I watched it so if I'm butchering the plot sorry, but doesn't it revolve around creating a fake imagined enemy to unite the people by committing a false flag attack?  Alex Johns did a review of the movie where he called The Watchmen an attempt at justifying false flag attacks for the greater good, with imagery that looked very similar to 9/11 or ground zero./

Do you guys remember the show X Files?  Of course you do, do you remember The spin off show called The Lone Gunman?  Do you remember it's pilot episode from early 2001, months before 9/11?  Well were it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3WW6eoLcLI (hey, I'm new, how do you embed video?)

Just to reiterate, that was before 9/11./

^Use the rich text reply, hit the movie reel icon, and paste the link to your video in the dialogue box.

You're not new though ;) a 2009 lurker you are. :3