By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A thread to open your eyes..

enditall727 said:

lol don't watch it yet

start with this video below

it's nothing too serious but this is the video that pretty much started my transition to the "real world" phase

First off, what is it about?

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
enditall727 said:

lol don't watch it yet

start with this video below

it's nothing too serious but this is the video that pretty much started my transition to the "real world" phase

First off, what is it about?

it's harmless, trust me

it's nothing like the video in the OP but it is a small eye opener.

enditall727 said:

it's harmless, trust me

Watched it.

I already knew all that stuff. Thing is, I really can't do much about it. It affects me, I agree. But I just don't really care. One person walking, one person buying organic foods, one person buying non-brand things won't affect anything. 

NintendoPie said:
enditall727 said:

it's harmless, trust me

Watched it.

I already knew all that stuff. Thing is, I really can't do much about it. It affects me, I agree. But I just don't really care. One person walking, one person buying organic foods, one person buying non-brand things won't affect anything. 

yes but remember this is a harmless video lol

so i guess you should be able to watch the video in the OP then ;)

This is nothing new to me.

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
This is nothing new to me.

do you want to see something odd? well, what is this?

Edit: this video sucks! I cant find the original video where it was more clear

Ckmlb1 said:

Which side were you trolling for? For the Arab Spring (the whole collection of different revolutions) or against it?

Never claimed I'm an Arab, god forbid, but I bet scheme was the same. Doubt "against" party ever existed in there, at least not as well organized.

This video would have been eye opening in 2004 but sadly I think most people realize that mainstream media tends to be a whore and go where the ratings take them. Truth, lie...it really doesnt matter. The agenda at hand and ratings come first.

However watching this video I have to say that people responsible for selling that weapons of mass destruction lie to the media and public should have been held accountable once it was proven to be a lie. Unfortunately this would probably implicate most of the former and current chain of command in USA.

Great movie, the topics were spot on. I always feel terrible after watching all this things, I thank God my country does not have an army.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064