By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Jurassic Park IV Will Open June 2014 and Jurassic Park 3D in 2013

Tagged games:

Are you excited!

Hell Yeah! 12 66.67%

What the....NO! 2 11.11%

Only if Ian Malcom or Alan Grant Return! 3 16.67%

Total:17

"Hold on to your butts"

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
Roma said:
Roma said:
Roma said:
I've been waiting so long for this movie to come out and I can't wait to see this when it does! ^D^

so do we know if it will play on one of the islands or will they finely bring the dinos to a prehistoric Zoo in America?

Who the fuck is stupid enough to do that? 2 islands failed and the T-rex ran rampant in America at one point. If they go in that direction for the movie I would boycot it because there would be no way the government or it's citizens would allow it and I doubt the people in charge would reccomend it

well I read a while ago that the dinosaurs on the Islands somehow came to the mainland and there was a scene where rapters chased moped or something a bit faster than that but not a MC. but that was a couple of years ago I'm sure I could find it if someone is interested.
well there are a lot of stupid people in the world who do not learn form the mistakes others have made and think they will do a better job of what someone ells failed to do, why ells do you think there are so many problems in the real world?

why the fuck are you so mad? just drink something cold to cool of man sheesh >_>

Watching stupid people in movies piss me off... especially when they do something thats unbelievable. The government would most likely nuke the island after the t-rex scare

Sounds like America to me so good point!

I'm actually pretty sure they blew up the island in the book.

Spoiler alert!

But seriously, I wish I could get more excited for JP4. The series has been in steady decline since 1993, and there isn't much in this press release to inspire confidence. I will see it, of course, but that's mostly because I'm a complete drone when it comes to Jurassic Park.

Jurassic Park 1 and 2 were both masterpiezes in my eyes. I was a liitle bit dissapointed with part 3 to be honest.

Im glad they willfinally make Jurassic Park 4.

I just watched the trilogy on blu-ray a couple of weeks ago and we were all in agreement that we need another Jurassic Park movie. This is good news for me and my peers.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

BasilZero said:
Runa216 said:
Jurassic Park III may have been underwhelming, but 1 was a masterpiece in cheesy filmmaking and was a truly groundbreaking landmark in effects. I eagerly await what we can get with modern cinema, and Spielberg is my favorite person in Hollywood (as producer or director, he always is spot on, I even liked the Transformers movies).

So yes, greatly looking forward to this.

Are you gonna watch the 3D remake of the first one which is coming out later this year?

Its pretty ironic considering in the last weekend I managed to watch all 3 movies and loved it (except for the 3rd one which was disappointing). I was wondering throughout the week what if they made a 4th one or a enhanced version of the first one and whoa! It happened!

I'm a big fan of the first 2 Jurassic Parks - the 3rd one was shit - and I'm a big 3D fan, but I won't watch the 3D remake, because 3D conversions are usually pretty terrible, especially for live-action movies (Lion's King 3D was pretty good).

Around the Network

I will go see the 1st in 3D for the simple fact I never got to see the original in the theaters. I'm super excited about JP4 because I always felt JP3 wasn't a good way to end the storyline. The way Hollywood works these days this may be the start to another trilogy. They may just be waiting to see how the public reacts to this next one.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Great stuff, hope its better then the last one

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

zero129 said:
BasilZero said:
zero129 said:
Roma said:

Damn that brings back so many memorys of when i was a kid, that was one of my fav TV shows xD.

But yeah id imagine it would be a good start to the movie, Government wants to Nuke the Dino Islands Acitvest and Animal Rights groups doesnt want it to happen, to make sure it doesnt happen some Animal Rights people travel to one of the islands and shit goes down lulz xD.

How did it work out for all those anti-war activists in 2001? The government wouldn't give a rats ass about lab created dinosaurs if they threaten national security. Im also pretty sure the islands get blown up in the book... That is a dumb pot and going in a bad direction

Jurassic Park 1 is my favourite movie.

Please let this be good.

I LOVE ICELAND!

It will obviously be a uninspired CG fest crap. But the inner kid in me can't help but being excited :)

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)