By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Voting closed: Top 5 most hyped games of 2013

riderz13371 said:
green_sky said:

So just like Salnax thread but for the year. Cool. Seems like no one is looking forward to South Park. Also not sure if Puppeteer is full price or psn game. 

1. The Last of Us
2. South Park: Stick of Truth
3. God of War Ascension
4. Bioshock Infinite
5. Ni No Kuni

I think it's full price. You can pre-order it on Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0050SWNZW/ref=nosim/6553221-rg1864-00-20?s=merchant

Yep retail release confirmed

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
riderz13371 said:
green_sky said:So just like Salnax thread but for the year. Cool. Seems like no one is looking forward to South Park. Also not sure if Puppeteer is full price or psn game. 

1. The Last of Us
3. God of War Ascension
4. Bioshock Infinite
5. Ni No Kuni

I think it's full price. You can pre-order it on Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0050SWNZW/ref=nosim/6553221-rg1864-00-20?s=merchant

Interesting. For some reason i took it as a psn game costing $15-20. Maybe they'll pull a sly and make it $40. Still a lot to see though as we've only seen one trailer. 

green_sky said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
riderz13371 said:
green_sky said:So just like Salnax thread but for the year. Cool. Seems like no one is looking forward to South Park. Also not sure if Puppeteer is full price or psn game. 

1. The Last of Us
3. God of War Ascension
4. Bioshock Infinite
5. Ni No Kuni

Interesting. For some reason i took it as a psn game costing $15-20. Maybe they'll pull a sly and make it $40. Still a lot to see though as we've only seen one trailer. 

we have had multiple gameplay videos too ..especially during the TGS. The game is said to be pretty long too..SCEJ is going all out on this one

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

1. Animal Crossing: New Leaf(fanboy)
THE REST, I DONT CARE!!! (well maybe for a few, but not much to get excited for just yet)

1. Dark Souls II (assuming it comes out this year)

2. Bioshock Infinite

3. Sim City

4. South Park: Stick of Truth

5. Grand Theft Auto V

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:
Munkeh111 said:
Sticking to announced games, confirmed for 2013:

Honorable mentions to Gears Judgement, Company of Heroes 2 and Beyond: Two Souls {and no Vita games, come on Sony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}

Killzone Mercenary, Tearaway, Soul Sacrifice and Sly Cooper! WHAT!

Meh, nothing which makes me want to put my PSP down.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

1. the last of us
2. god of war ascension
3. pokemon x/y
4. Soul Sacrifice
5 Tearaway

Shit, I think almost everyone has the Last of Us. I would hate to be Naughty Dog right now...so much pressure has been put on their shoulders.

1. Pokemon X/Y (3DS)
2. Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
3. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (3DS)
4. The Last Of Us (PS3)
5. Ni No Kuni (PS3)

1. pikmin 3
2. pokemon x/y
3. TLoU
4. Injustice
5. MGR

Nintendo Network ID = itsJabby