By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Voting closed: Top 5 most hyped games of 2013

riderz13371 said:
tbone51 said:
riderz13371 said:
tbone51 said:
E3 2013 will be awesome as hell...

Miscrost~ New release of the next gen console (info) halo 5 hopefully

Nintendo~ Everything lol, I hope SSB4 is shown i dont care which game (3DS or Wii U version) and proved to the world its not cross buy like PSASBR (meaning 2 different experiences!)

Sony~ Not really for me But for Sony fans things will look up cuz i expect it to be a beast! Just stop copying Nintendo, thats all that matters to me!

Nintendo invented it, Sony perfected it. FIIIIIGHT!

lol dont think so, Think about some games that Sony made just like Nintendo games? Didn't work out close to as well. Im not listing them because i dont want to get reported

Are you talking about PS All Stars? That's all that comes to mind. I don't think Sony has a Pokemon/Mario/Zelda type game.

YES as one but this game (from wat i hear srry if its a mistake) LBP racing? Also PS move! Really? at least microsoft made its own thing, thats only good for dancing and hubbing lol

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:
tbone51 said:
riderz13371 said:

lol dont think so, Think about some games that Sony made just like Nintendo games? Didn't work out close to as well. Im not listing them because i dont want to get reported

Are you talking about PS All Stars? That's all that comes to mind. I don't think Sony has a Pokemon/Mario/Zelda type game.

The only game i can remember that resembles Zelda is Shadow of Colossus, But i can't pick one over the other because they are both masterpieces

riderz13371 said:
Munkeh111 said:
riderz13371 said:
Munkeh111 said:
Sticking to announced games, confirmed for 2013:

1. GTA V
2. Total War: Rome 2
3. Sim City
4. The Last of Us
5. GRiD 2

Honorable mentions to Gears Judgement, Company of Heroes 2 and Beyond: Two Souls {and no Vita games, come on Sony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}

Killzone Mercenary, Tearaway, Soul Sacrifice and Sly Cooper! WHAT!

Are they really exciting? If we go back 3 months and you asked me what were the exciting Vita games, I would have said AC III Liberation and CoD were the big onces, one of them was awful, one was poor

Now we look at those, KZ Mercenary is being made by SCE Cambridge (who are apparently now Guerilla Cambridge) who have a patchy track record at best. We have already seen a few poor FPS on Vita, so they are not automatically going to begood. Added to that KZ games were great, but were they really exciting an unknown time ahead of launch for anything other than graphics?

Tearaway looks decent, but I really don't know how it is going to work as a proper game, but yes, that is interesting

Soul Sacrifice, I really don't know, most of the coverage seems to be from Japanese publications, and the little we get in English is rather confusing

Sly, have never tried a Sly game, but I know it is a bit stealthy and I don't like stealth?

@Bold - I don't know...do you like stealth?

I guess it's smart to approach some of the Vita games with caution. But I will say Liberation was actually pretty good...

I don't know! I am getting confused myself, I am playing FC 3 in a mostly stealthy way....

I started Liberation recently, but really haven't been drawn into it, the graphics are just very meh and I seem to be spending a lot of time not climbing things, but maybe it just needs more time

JayWood2010 said:
riderz13371 said:
tbone51 said:
riderz13371 said:
tbone51 said:

Nintendo~ Everything lol, I hope SSB4 is shown i dont care which game (3DS or Wii U version) and proved to the world its not cross buy like PSASBR (meaning 2 different experiences!)

Sony~ Not really for me But for Sony fans things will look up cuz i expect it to be a beast! Just stop copying Nintendo, thats all that matters to me!

All companies copy each other so it's no big deal, but Wiimote, PS Move, Zelda and 3D dot heroes.  Playstation allstars and super smash bros.  Those are probably the biggest ones in the last few years but as I said all companies do it so their is no need to argue about it.  

If i sound like im arguing my bad i dont mean it, I just wish someone let me borrow a vita so i can play Gravity Rush! Looks so badass!

JayWood2010 said:

We will have a little contest.  Just put your top 5 most hyped games in order from 1 to 5.  1 gets 5 points, 2 gets 4 points, 3 gets 3, 2 gets 1, 1 gets 1.  Of course we dont know most of the games coming out this year but from what we do know is coming out let's make a list.

1. Pokemon X/Y
2. The Last of Us
3.Beyond
4.Grean Theft Auto V
5. Pikmin 3/Ni No Kuni

it's weird not seeing Gears of War J on your list :0

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
riderz13371 said:
tbone51 said:
riderz13371 said:
tbone51 said:

YES as one but this game (from wat i hear srry if its a mistake) LBP racing? Also PS move! Really? at least microsoft made its own thing, thats only good for dancing and hubbing lol

I knew you were going to bring up PS Move, but that's why I said nintendo invented it, Sony perfected it. That's up for debate though. And as far as I remember LBP Karting resembles Mod Nation Racers more than Mario Kart. Plus it's not like no other developer can make a karting game just because Nintendo did it "first"

Wander_ said:
JayWood2010 said:

We will have a little contest.  Just put your top 5 most hyped games in order from 1 to 5.  1 gets 5 points, 2 gets 4 points, 3 gets 3, 2 gets 1, 1 gets 1.  Of course we dont know most of the games coming out this year but from what we do know is coming out let's make a list.

1. Pokemon X/Y
2. The Last of Us
3.Beyond
4.Grean Theft Auto V
5. Pikmin 3/Ni No Kuni

Gears of War is probably my favorite series but Judgement just doesnt look good to me.  EPIC isn't making it and it, i dont know.  Ill buy it basically because Im a fanboy of Gears but Im not really looking forward to it.  Hopefully it will prove me wrong.

tbone51 said:
riderz13371 said:
tbone51 said:
riderz13371 said:
tbone51 said:

LOL Microsoft didn't invent the kinect they stole it from Sony's ten year old playstation eye for the ps2

JayWood2010 said:
Wander_ said:
JayWood2010 said:

1. Pokemon X/Y
2. The Last of Us
3.Beyond
4.Grean Theft Auto V
5. Pikmin 3/Ni No Kuni

Gears of War is probably my favorite series but Judgement just doesnt look good to me.  EPIC isn't making it and it, i dont know.  Ill buy it basically because Im a fanboy of Gears but Im not really looking forward to it.  Hopefully it will prove me wrong.

The fan reaction to that game hasn't been too good from what I'm seeing. What's happening? Does it just not look like a Gears of War game?

riderz13371 said:
tbone51 said:
riderz13371 said:
tbone51 said:
riderz13371 said:
tbone51 said:

I knew you were going to bring up PS Move, but that's why I said nintendo invented it, Sony perfected it. That's up for debate though. And as far as I remember LBP Karting resembles Mod Nation Racers more than Mario Kart. Plus it's not like no other developer can make a karting game just because Nintendo did it "first"

Your right! Shouldn't say anything about karts! PS move is on debate about being better but lets squash it! But there is no way i'll agree about SSB related! Other than that, We're Cool!