By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Voting closed: Top 5 most hyped games of 2013

riderz13371 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Wander_ said:
JayWood2010 said:

We will have a little contest.  Just put your top 5 most hyped games in order from 1 to 5.  1 gets 5 points, 2 gets 4 points, 3 gets 3, 2 gets 1, 1 gets 1.  Of course we dont know most of the games coming out this year but from what we do know is coming out let's make a list.

1. Pokemon X/Y
2. The Last of Us
3.Beyond
4.Grean Theft Auto V
5. Pikmin 3/Ni No Kuni

it's weird not seeing Gears of War J on your list :0

Gears of War is probably my favorite series but Judgement just doesnt look good to me.  EPIC isn't making it and it, i dont know.  Ill buy it basically because Im a fanboy of Gears but Im not really looking forward to it.  Hopefully it will prove me wrong.

The fan reaction to that game hasn't been too good from what I'm seeing. What's happening? Does it just not look like a Gears of War game?

Just looks like they are changing too much.  Plus the story is about Baird and Cole, ehhhh.  they are cool and all but without Marcus and Dom it wont feel right.  The multiplayer just looks like a mess right now which is a big draw to the game.  I cant really explain it but it just looks meh.  Of course i havent watched any videos of it sense they showed it at E3 I believe so that could have changed by now.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Wander_ said:

it's weird not seeing Gears of War J on your list :0

Gears of War is probably my favorite series but Judgement just doesnt look good to me.  EPIC isn't making it and it, i dont know.  Ill buy it basically because Im a fanboy of Gears but Im not really looking forward to it.  Hopefully it will prove me wrong.

The last game i'll play on the 360 is Gears of War Judgement. You have to play if you're a fan of the series.

Why is no one else excited for Tomb Raider? Looks awesome

NobleTeam360 said:

It actually doesn't...In my opinion. When I found out that you can't swim and there's regenerating health, that game was done for me.

NobleTeam360 said:

It is quite exciting, but it isn't a definite must buy for me, I am on the fence about

Around the Network

1. The Last of Us
2. Bioshock Infinite
3.Pokemon X/Y
4. Beyond
5. Soul Sacrifice. ( I don't have a Vita, but i'm hoping this game will make me want to get one)

Nobody has mentioned Bioshock though? :o

thehusbo said:
1. the last of us
2. god of war ascension
3. beyond
4. pokemon x/y
5. gran theft auto 5

2nd that

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

1. Pokemon X/Y
2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
3. The Wonderful 101
4. Ace Attorney 5
5. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

So just like Salnax thread but for the year. Cool. Seems like no one is looking forward to South Park. Also not sure if Puppeteer is full price or psn game. 

1. The Last of Us
2. South Park: Stick of Truth
3. God of War Ascension
4. Bioshock Infinite
5. Ni No Kuni

green_sky said:

So just like Salnax thread but for the year. Cool. Seems like no one is looking forward to South Park. Also not sure if Puppeteer is full price or psn game. 

1. The Last of Us
2. South Park: Stick of Truth
3. God of War Ascension
4. Bioshock Infinite
5. Ni No Kuni

I think it's full price. You can pre-order it on Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0050SWNZW/ref=nosim/6553221-rg1864-00-20?s=merchant