By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Just curious who thinks the next Microsoft platform will be called "The XBox 720".

Will the next Microsoft game console be called the XBox 720 or have 720 in its name?

Yes, I believe the next M... 8 11.27%

No, I don't believe the ... 63 88.73%

Total:71

Just wanted to run a poll here.  It is like everyone on the internet has branded the next Microsoft game platform the "XBox 720"  I was just wondering if anyone wants to go on record here and predict that it will be call it that.  I perplexed, piqued, and mildly annoyed, if no one is actually predicting it will be called the XBox 720, why everyone is calling it that.  So, thus the poll here, to see if anyone is predicting it will be called that.  So, reply to the poll or go on record posting below that you think it is and why.  At least do the poll.

Around the Network

I think it will be called the Xbox 720.

I don't think anybody thinks it will be called that. It's just the name that people went along with to describe Microsoft's next console.

man-bear-pig said:

Please vote yes.  Also, explan why you think it will.

Xbox 8

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Xbox 8

Xbox 8

xbox home

richardhutnik said:
man-bear-pig said:

Please vote yes.  Also, explan why you think it will.

Calm down now Richard, no need to raise your voice like that.

There's no particular reason...that's just what it'll be called. There's no doubt in my mind

I will shit in a hat and eat it if the next xbox is called the 720! So no I dont think it will be called the 720.