By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Update: Pokemon X and Y announced for 3DS! Coming October 2013 worldwide!

Which starter is the best?

Fennekin (Fire starter) 186 60.39%

Chespin (Grass Starter) 61 19.81%

Forakie (Water Starter) 57 18.51%

Total:304

I wonder when we will be seeing Corocoro scans...

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network
Bajablo said:
itsJabby said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:

New legendary?

that looks beautiful!!!!

That stag looks badass :D I wanna catch it!

Just a little analysis, I believe that to be the special pokemon for Pokemon X version.  Why?  Its pupils are X's.

Pokemonbrawlvg said:

Fire Starter

Looks like we might finally be breaking the pattern of Fire/Fighting final forms for the Fire starter. I can't see a fire fox/dog/whatever being a Fighting type.

If I had to guess, I'd say Fire/Psychic, Water/Flying (cloud-like collar makes me suspect this), and... Grass/Steel? Grass/Rock? Grass/Normal? Grass/Fighting? Hard to say.

itsJabby said:

getting me a fennekin...for sure first pick!

But Chespin is so badass with his hoodie

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

MDMAlliance said:
Bajablo said:
itsJabby said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:

New legendary?

that looks beautiful!!!!

That stag looks badass :D I wanna catch it!

Just a little analysis, I believe that to be the special pokemon for Pokemon X version.  Why?  Its pupils are X's.

aha i see, good eye! no pun intended..

Nintendo Network ID = itsJabby

Around the Network

Once this releases in October.. it is truly game over for the competition!.. final nail?

NiKKoM said:

Let's take a moment to say goodbye to our beloved pokemon 2D sprites.. i'll miss them

Hopefully they'll still show up somewhere. In the PC would be appropriate, as would the overview view of your team. If they're upgrading from sprites to 3D in the characters, then they can upgrade from mini-sprites to full sprites for everything else.

The game looks much nicer in small pics. Here's some official ones:

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

This will be better than all gens, i can feel it! I feel so bad for Vita! They will have to do good from now into Sept!

Pokemon 4life!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! who predicted 3DS to sell some crazy numbers this year coz i can garentee you will be correct. Pokemon X&Y look B2ST, NINTENDOMINATION