By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Upcoming Wii U games for 2013

Which of these games are you most excited for?

Pikmin 3 75 37.88%

Monster Hunter Tri: Ultimate 48 24.24%

Lego City: Undercover 29 14.65%

Rayman Legends 21 10.61%

Wonderful 101 14 7.07%

Wii Fit U!!! 10 5.05%

Total:197
pokoko said:
From that list, what is going to be the big seller? Aliens: Colonial Marines perhaps? I have no idea how another Rayman game is going to perform. It will be interesting to watch Wii Fit U, as well.

I think Rayman will be the biggest seller from the announced in Q1+Q2. MH3U will only go good in Japan, and there it was released already in December. Super Smash Bros should be very big, but that will probably not be released this year.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
AlphaCielago said:

Thank you for the information and the feedback.(:

I will delete Sniper: Ghost Warrior

Good job with the list btw :)

good thread..but damn these three months are pretty barren :S what about eshop releases?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Gonna get me some Aliens Colonial Marines action next month and kick Linkvpits butt at it!

Mnementh said:
pokoko said:
From that list, what is going to be the big seller? Aliens: Colonial Marines perhaps? I have no idea how another Rayman game is going to perform. It will be interesting to watch Wii Fit U, as well.

I think Rayman will be the biggest seller from the announced in Q1+Q2. MH3U will only go good in Japan, and there it was released already in December. Super Smash Bros should be very big, but that will probably not be released this year.

You might be right.  Rayman Origins was kind of weak on the Wii, it looks like, but it's still an established franchise with far less competition than before.  Ubi is smart to get their Wii U games out now.  I hope Colonial Marines does well, as I believe it's a release that a lot of other publishers and developers will be watching closely.

I should have mentioned it, but I was excepting SSB for obvious reasons  =]

Around the Network

I came here expecting to see a blank page xD

Nice OP, slightly better than mine's (missing some video). I think we're due in for a Nintendo Direct sometime this month I believe. I'm looking forward to it and five games on the list currently.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Wander_ said:
AlphaCielago said:
Wander_ said:

i don't care i wan't my Zelda injection this year.

It will probably release for the 3DS this year, since they release a new Zelda every 2 years for handhelds.

Meh........ That'll do.

Patience my friend. Good thing come to those who wait.

M.U.G.E.N said:
good thread..but damn these three months are pretty barren :S what about eshop releases?

I aggree, I also feel that the Wii U line-up at the moment is lackluster. Concerning E-Shop releases, I could do it but there is not too much coming out for it either and most of those games does not have any concrete release dates. However, I might do it in the future.

Thanks for the complements guys! I appreciate it.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Busted said:
I came here expecting to see a blank page xD

=-O Oh no you didn't!!!