By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Upcoming Wii U games for 2013

Which of these games are you most excited for?

Pikmin 3 75 37.88%

Monster Hunter Tri: Ultimate 48 24.24%

Lego City: Undercover 29 14.65%

Rayman Legends 21 10.61%

Wonderful 101 14 7.07%

Wii Fit U!!! 10 5.05%

Total:197
AlphaCielago said:
Wander_ said:

i don't care i wan't my Zelda injection this year.

It will probably release for the 3DS this year, since they release a new Zelda every 2 years for handhelds.

Meh........ That'll do.

Around the Network
CCFanboy said:
Has aliens actually been confirmed for the same day because sega said they wouldn't confirm it.

You are correct, I will update the list. I thought that I saw someone say that it would release in February for the Wii U in this forum.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Very nice tables! Very nice indeed! Keep up the awesome work!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Just FYI, Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 has been delayed again.  March 12th is the new release date for now.

Regarding the game, and no offence (because I know it's from Famitsu), but I personally wouldn't list the game as being on Wii-U as of yet.  It's only a rumor at this point, official confirmation still only has PS3/360/PC releases.

Even as the most fervent "upcoming Vita games" discusser, I don't think the ESRB rating is enough to confirm a Vita version, and I'd apply the same logic to Wii-U.

By not listing it, no-one will be disappointed if it swings under the radar on only PS360.  And if they do announce that the delays were for Wii-U & Vita versions, then that's something to look forward to :P

Kresnik said:

Just FYI, Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 has been delayed again.  March 12th is the new release date for now.

Regarding the game, and no offence (because I know it's from Famitsu), but I personally wouldn't list the game as being on Wii-U as of yet.  It's only a rumor at this point, official confirmation still only has PS3/360/PC releases.

Even as the most fervent "upcoming Vita games" discusser, I don't think the ESRB rating is enough to confirm a Vita version, and I'd apply the same logic to Wii-U.

By not listing it, no-one will be disappointed if it swings under the radar on only PS360.  And if they do announce that the delays were for Wii-U & Vita versions, then that's something to look forward to :P

Thank you for the information and the feedback.(:

I will delete Sniper: Ghost Warrior

Around the Network
AlphaCielago said:
ryuzaki57 said:

Since when is Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 coming to WiiU? And why isn't Scribblenauts Unlimited releasing in the US?

Scribblenauts already released in North Ameica and it's bein published by Nintendo in Europe.

I didn't know, must be selling really low... But it doesn't change the Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 case : check amazon or the official website it's PS3/360/PC, and it's out in March!

EDIT : too late. But Aliens is listed for WiiU on Amazon France so I think it's safe on this one.

Sniper Elite v2 is coming to Wii U too, somewhere in Q1 as far as I know.

Nice thread, good job.

From that list, what is going to be the big seller? Aliens: Colonial Marines perhaps? I have no idea how another Rayman game is going to perform. It will be interesting to watch Wii Fit U, as well.

Has anything been announced for beyond Q2, or is Nintendo saving everything up for a big E3?

TheDarkBender said:
Sniper Elite v2 is coming to Wii U too, somewhere in Q1 as far as I know.

Do you have a source? The only thing I found regarding that game was ESRB ratings and other stuff.

pokoko said:
Nice thread, good job.

From that list, what is going to be the big seller? Aliens: Colonial Marines perhaps? I have no idea how another Rayman game is going to perform. It will be interesting to watch Wii Fit U, as well.

Has anything been announced for beyond Q2, or is Nintendo saving everything up for a big E3?

Every game that is in the TBA section are games that will release after Q2 and thanks.