By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - GTA5 will outsell every Nintendo game this year

Will GTA5 outsell any nintendo game this year?

yes 111 48.47%

no 118 51.53%

Total:229

Pokemon might win actually!!!! Big news coming in a couple days! There hyping it up

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/comments/big-pokemon-news-hitting-tomorrow

Around the Network
jonnybmk said:
Jay520 said:
jonnybmk said:
Jay520 said:

So you weren't referring to anyone in this thread. That means the statement was completely irrelevant, yes?

No, yes?

(i said EVERY thread which in fact includes this thread, yes?)

So you were referring to anti-Nintendo members within this thread? If so, then who are the anti-Nintendo members in this thread, and how do you know they are anti-Nintendo members?

If you're not referring to anti-Nintendo members in this thread, then your original post had no relevance to the thread and made no sense whatsoever.

Which is it?

Correct.

LOL.

I guess this conversation is over.

:^)

I always love using the "OWED BY JONNYBMK" stamp on the unsuspecting.

jonnybmk said:

So you were referring to anti-Nintendo members within this thread? If so, then who are the anti-Nintendo members in this thread, and how do you know they are anti-Nintendo members?

If you're not referring to anti-Nintendo members in this thread, then your original post had no relevance to the thread and made no sense whatsoever.

Which is it?

Correct.

Which is it? Are the anti-Nintendo members in this thread or not?

Jay520 said:
jonnybmk said:

Which is it?

Correct.

Which is it? Are the anti-Nintendo members in this thread or not?

They are everywhere, Jay. EVERYWHERE!! :-O

Ha this thread is a joke, Pokemon X/Y alone can compete unless they mean both systems sales!

Around the Network

If you count every Nintendo game then no way GTA5 will outsell. It will have a run for its money with pokemon alone.

if the WiiU doesn't start building steam. Then yes it will manhandled

If you're speaking individually, then maybe, MAYBE Pokemon has a chance. However, certainly not combined.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Combined? I doubt it.

Pokemon X/Y, Zelda 3DS, and Mario 3D (Wii U) and Mario Kart U are likely a go for this fall.

I'm guessing on the last three, but they're the handheld Zelda team and EAD Tokyo have been free for a while now, and Mario Kart is a pretty safe bet IMO.

Wander_ said:
if the WiiU doesn't start building steam. Then yes it will manhandled

3DS sells lots as well, you know.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.