By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - GTA5 will outsell every Nintendo game this year

Will GTA5 outsell any nintendo game this year?

yes 111 48.47%

no 118 51.53%

Total:229

GTA will outsell everything this year. If Wii U had a bigger install base with a Mario Kart release, then maybe, but I doubt they will release a new Mario Kart this year.

Around the Network
newwil7l said:
GTA will outsell everything this year. If Wii U had a bigger install base with a Mario Kart release, then maybe, but I doubt they will release a new Mario Kart this year.

Are you talking about jointing the games? Cuz if ya talking about just on one system, then there could be game or two to beat it!

Yeah I'm talking about jointing the games. It seems fair

newwil7l said:
Yeah I'm talking about jointing the games. It seems fair

There could be just one game to beat it! COD! If there gonna make it for X360 and PS3

RolStoppable said:
the_dengle said:

Did you look into any of this at all? (...)

In the end he was right about one thing though: The bet is like taking candy from a baby.

On topic: This is a really tame prediction after all these "game X will outsell 10+ games of some other system" prediction threads we had in the last months. Not only is it a 1 vs. 1 prediction, but it's also a 2+ systems vs. 1 system prediction. I would say that these conditions in and of themselves are already a win for Nintendo and their fans.

Haha, I suppose that's true. Too bad he didn't realize he's the baby.

Anyway, yeah... Pokémon. Shit sells like crazy. COD 360 vs X&Y might be an interesting comparison.

Around the Network

With my official 3DS prediction champ cap on
Lots of people are going to be disappointed with pokemon's sales

All bow to me the VGChartz current reigning 3DS prediction champion 

Bet with tbone51: Pokeon X & pokemon Y will not sell more than 8 million in 2013

jarrod said:The Xbox360 or ps3 will not sell more than 75million units

July 2009 daveJ saidTrue the wii has a large lead now but by 2017 the most likely result will be 1. ps3 2. xbox360 3. wii <-- wii's successor launched in 2011 effectively killing sales of the wii

2009 daveJ said: The wii will not break the 50% marketshare barrier it will go below the 40% marketshare barrier though in the future. VGChartz members: Impossible, youre an idiot that knows nothing about sales

ill make it short. i agree

daveJ said:
With my official 3DS prediction champ cap on
Lots of people are going to be disappointed with pokemon's sales

Your not declared 3DS prediction champ yet, 1st you have to win! Im gonna enjoy this

Your not declared 3DS prediction champ yet, 1st you have to win! Im gonna enjoy this

No thats from the official 2012 Hardware sales prediction thread.

Take part in the 2013 one, its open until Janurary 31 I think

All bow to me the VGChartz current reigning 3DS prediction champion 

Bet with tbone51: Pokeon X & pokemon Y will not sell more than 8 million in 2013

jarrod said:The Xbox360 or ps3 will not sell more than 75million units

July 2009 daveJ saidTrue the wii has a large lead now but by 2017 the most likely result will be 1. ps3 2. xbox360 3. wii <-- wii's successor launched in 2011 effectively killing sales of the wii

2009 daveJ said: The wii will not break the 50% marketshare barrier it will go below the 40% marketshare barrier though in the future. VGChartz members: Impossible, youre an idiot that knows nothing about sales

daveJ said:

No thats from the official 2012 Hardware sales prediction thread.

Take part in the 2013 one, its open until Janurary 31 I think

oh ok congrats on that ...Still aint winning our bet :-<