No chance. The Wii U will... 415 53.34%

I agree, the Wii U will s... 363 46.66%

Total:778

nor in this world

Switch!!!

Around the Network

I agree. Nice prediction.

HappySqurriel said:
The XBox 360 had a worse launch, had serious supply issues for the first part of 2006, was facing a massive PR problem with the RROD, and still sold 6.8 Million units in 2006 ... The PS3 had a worse launch, an insanely high price and strong competition still sold 7.8 Million units in 2007

IMO the most realistic sales range for the Wii U in 2013 is 8-12 million units; and I think it is far more likely that it would pass 12 million than fall short of 8 million

People like to not think of this; don't remind them of those launches! Apparently they can't be trusted when predicting future Wii U numbers ;) If EU picks up I'll make the prediction that Wii U will sell 12m units in 2013, but I'm quite sure it'll do 10m right now.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I would be really suprised if the Wii U did not sell at least somewhere in the ballpark of 10 Million consoles this year, given the fact that they have managed to sell (approx) 2.6 million consoles (in 6 weeks) without clear direction and little advertising and we've yet to see any real AAA first party title (besides Pikmin) announced yet which you can bet your ass this Fall Nintendo will have some substantial system sellers out there (would not be suprised if they sold 7 Million alone between Septemeber through Decemeber of 2013)

I believe that the only possible outcome of Nintendo only selling 7 million consoles this year would be due to a complete crash of the U.S economy which would basically cause a global chain reaction!

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

You will bump this thread until around September when it's proven wrong. Then everyone else will bump it to laugh at you.

Around the Network
TheLastStarFighter said:
You will bump this thread until around September when it's proven wrong. Then everyone else will bump it to laugh at you.

haha! made me lol =)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I've just made some calculation and found 7.2 million, but my assumptions for Europe are very optimistic, so I think you're right.

Vince: "no chance in Hell."

Still gonna beat whatever Xbox or PS4 can sell in Nov-Dec. WiiU still will be #1.

Ah, I would have a total field day if I were a Nintendo fan. I would totally exploit this head start like no tomorrow.

"January 2013 ended. WiiU sold X amount of Units.

Next Xbox and PS4 sales in January 2013: 0000.0000 console sales each."

lol

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

why the hate against Nintendo, what is your problem with them? i don't run like crazy bitch screaming XBOX and PS are doomed!!!!!