By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U is Nintendo's last console (gaming "journalism" at its worst)

Went to the the front page of the site and it a mobile site which explains why they are gushing about iOS/Andriod gui.

Around the Network

Because it doesn't take time to set up an iPhone.

Love and tolerate.

LMAO

Where is his Internet license? I want to see it.

Everything he says about the WiiU is true, although his conclusion (Nintendo to quit making consoles, becoming iOS developers) is ridiculous.

The WiiU is an extremely obselete console and it will not have a long life, but Nintendo is already working on its successor.

Around the Network

Haha, made my day :D

journalism....? please, more like fanboy rant.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

In terms of design i think Nintendo should have done better. It still feels like a rounded Wii.
The rest is... read and move on.

Chrizum said:
Everything he says about the WiiU is true, although his conclusion (Nintendo to quit making consoles, becoming iOS developers) is ridiculous.

The WiiU is an extremely obselete console and it will not have a long life, but Nintendo is already working on its successor.

I have a feeling the people that want Nintendo to fail the most are smartphone users that just want to see Nintendo published games on their phones.

Valid points. I agree with the author that Wii U will fail but it is not very likely that it would be the last nintendo home console. Only chance for that to happen would be msft buying majority of ntdoy, too bad that is just a pipe dream.