By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most overrated game?

Skyrim, CoD, Half-Life series, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy 7, and Legend of Zelda Oot, don't get me wrong they're fun games but not as good as people make them out to be.

Around the Network

Mass Efect 1,2,3, GT5, Skyrim, Fallout, The Walking Dead.

Definitely GTA4, I completed the story 3 times and it's easily my most over rated game of all time :/

Attoyou said:
Skyrim

Same here. It's a borefest IMO.

To those saying Call of Duty is overrated, Black Ops 2 has a Metacritic score of 83.....you call that overrated?
I'd say that's pretty spot on....

Around the Network

Halo uncharted and gta

Switch!!!

POE said:
The most overrated game in the industry is Half Life 2

I would agree

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

Ico

gta 4 was a massive disappointment after san andreas for me

CoD

and finally nintendo games in general to me aren't as good as they are made out to be, whenever i see claims made like "nintendo has the best franchises around" i just roll my eyes a little

Halo,Gears and CoD in General - Completely overrated franchises.
Skyrim,GTA 4 and Guild Wars 2.Thanks to the one thread today remembering me how overrated and bad Guild Wars 2 was - This is why you never should believe in review scores when its about games you can and need to play 1000+ hours to see its potential.
Same goes for GT5 but into the other direction - It should have at least 99/100 cause reviewers didn't unlock everything cause they didn't put enough time it it.Most of the features they said were missing unlocked later when you got a higher driver level.Its the best console sim racer to date.This whole thing did GT5 probably cost a few million sales.

Skyrim would be great if Bethesda would have released it how the PC Community modded it.
They clearly were lazy and in comparison to what the Mod Community achieved(300+ more monsters,many more towns,quests,Graphics like its on Playstation 8,many new weapons and armors and so on) Skyrim deserves only a 70 at max.They should take all the awards from it and update the reviews.